EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
It's not over yet, and she now owes us for saving her. Assuming that going forward the unforgiven route isn't going to just be a clone of the forgiven route, things might be getting interesting next update.
Idk, it seemed everything falls into place for her, forgiveness, her relationship with her husband, Ashley, and she tones down on being a bitch as well. Now the red route seems interesting only because of the harem MC has built.

Daloza

Jun 5, 2018
Mar 8 at 4:58am
v 0.9 (Pc, Mac)
Mar 8 at 6:45am
Version 0.9 (Android)
Can someone share this links for add it to OP?

BarbarrossaNA

Sep 10, 2019
The game has it's moments and lots of content but I can only give it one thumbs up. Just too over the top and easy? Maybe obvious is the word I am looking for. It does have entertainment value but just doesn't hit top tier for me. I will follow this and keep an eye out for future content.. The renders are pretty good and the Dev should keep on plugging away.. in this game or whatever project next strikes his fancy..

Cernunnos.

May 27, 2017
I started forgiveness route but as soon as you find out why she abandoned the son I started over. Bitch gets no forgiveness for that shit

Despite going the no forgiveness route I'm suddenly on her side when it comes to Ashley? This makes no sense...

Last edited:
Mar 12, 2018
Love it so far, Really Really hope we get to fuck Mandy at some point, Hope we also get more fun with Diana. Hell would even be great if we get that bitch Wendy at some point. Looking forward to what happens next. I love how the update ended with AH MY ASS lol that was just awesome.

Last edited:

LP83

Engaged Member
Oct 13, 2016

bozoplace

Dec 7, 2019
Very boring, meet your mom and forgive her, you're fucking her almost the next day alongside fucking the rest of the town, no real story.

Images look great though

grammar is shocking :rolleyes:

Chloe is a hottee :love:

Hirnfiedler

Feb 20, 2019
This gets no second chance on my machine. Like in one of the reviews said, most of the dialogues drive me mad. Spoiled bitches who think they are the center of the world and I don't get a choice for telling them what I urgently want to tell them. Tits and a pussy are no excuse for acting like Queen bitch. I am not a little pet you can command to give the honor to fuck them. And none of my choices (if even existing) would lead me to apply sun protection or touch them otherwise. But that way I will get nowhere and so I quitted.

sherif

Oct 1, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
hello my friend I want to ask u what is the names of the games of your harem because i see a lot of beautiful attractive ladies and thanj u for your answer

Reactions: LP83
3.10 star(s) 84 Votes