winterwolf200

Jun 24, 2017
Well, for all her bitchyness, Ashley was right. The MC IS a hick that wants to fuck his mother, Carol IS a skank that practically tried to bone the MC five minutes into their first meeting, Jessica IS a druggy that can't go a day without "blazing it up"... Yeesh. Poor girl was trying to keep these rejects away from her family.

Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
My problem with Carol is dev keeps forcing us to be with her. I think you be with her story wise more than your own lil sister. Ashley well she is a degenerate bitch herself. I think she hates her mother because she wants to fuck her dad.

Manifold

Jan 14, 2018
My problem with Carol is dev keeps forcing us to be with her. I think you be with her story wise more than your own lil sister. Ashley well she is a degenerate bitch herself. I think she hates her mother because she wants to fuck her dad.
Yeah I must admit Carol is by far the least appealing character in the game, very common looking with a strange face and eyes, and yet you can't skip her scenes alltogether.

Last edited:
Reactions: Phantom of Nerima

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Personally I think Carol is really cute in a girl-next-door kind of way. Probably helps that she's as big a stoner as Jess and I have a fetish for sex while high.

• Love
Reactions: Ali ibn Hassan

bonghits420

Writer and pendejo
Game Developer
Oct 10, 2017
Yeah I must admit Carol is by far the least appealing character in the game, very common looking with a strange face and eyes, and yet you can't skip her scenes alltogether.
Carol is adorable. She might appear basic, since she is always with my girl Jessica. Then again, I might have some bias, since Jessica is my favorite character to write.

Agamennone80

Donor
Jul 19, 2019

Hello everybody,
I want to say that all the scenes and animations from version 0.10 are done.
I just have to render 24 scenes and 6 animations. This may take some time.
Version 0.10 took me a little longer because it will have more renders and animations than usual.

Thank you for your patience and support.
Maks

htsl

Oct 15, 2018
Will the next version be available for Mac again? The savings between PC and Mac version are not compatible, so I can't continue on PC without starting again from the beginning.

3.10 star(s) 84 Votes