gdwwdg

Feb 9, 2018
Hello

As regarding your relationship with nicole do the amount of negative or positive points make a difference to scenes or story as in is + or - 7 any different to say + or - 22 or just a simple + or -

ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
Chloe's model has been used for 18+ models before, she looks older than, say, Elena from DMD. I think that's causing the confusion, although maybe it's setup for a sequel. How is the fact that she's living with relatives who fuck going to effect her? How do you live in that scenario, day to day? Kinda question games gloss over.

Reactions: Cernunnos.

ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
Its a KN! Not a VN! Nearly NO choises! Its a shame! I loved this game! But fucking Ashley and Jessica is a MUST DO! I HATE ASHLEY! And i dont like Jessica!
Wtf, there are choices. Nicole's paths are pretty fucking distinct. Have you tried being nice to her?

Reactions: Tenenbaum

Content_Consumer

Dec 24, 2019
Its been amusing playing out this story though I think it could have been called 'zero-to-one-hundred' since it seems like almost all the situations go from normal to crazy shit happening instantly.

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
Thank god this came out today... I need something to wash my mouth from the horrible after-taste left by "Dog Days of Summer".... my god that game might have given me cancer... lets hope Nicole, Reedley and the J-squad can cheer me up as usual

Also is this a JoJo's reference ? errr a that one horrible game reference ?
screenshot0001.png

Last edited:

Valronn

Apr 13, 2018
Is there a decent amount of content to this update? Did scan through a few previous pages but didnt see changelog.

Also game need animated tag.

MuffinManWantsPregnancy

Say no to NTR and Fuck a Preggie girl
Donor
Feb 5, 2020
Is there a decent amount of content to this update? Did scan through a few previous pages but didnt see changelog.

Also game need animated tag.
There's about as much content as every other update in terms of length. However, I found that it had more uhm..."steamy" situations than others ;).

Reactions: Valronn

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
Unforgiven route main here!!! Lol that won't never not be a weird thing to brag about. This update so far(as i only completed the Unforgiven route side for now) was good.

So... Nicole and Ashley are defeated now enter, Wendy. God, this woman just make me want to give her the D with all the hating she's doing. There's nothing like banging a cold, ruthless woman who is mean to you on the outside but submissive af when you're in bed.

I would have short dicked her to just not give her the satisfaction in that scene but she'd probably just throw even more abusive insults if i chose that option. I might as well just give it to her hard and steady instead of being petty at that point. So I did just that and i enjoyed every bit of that scene.

The J-Squad scene was great but... that no Jess or Mandy fun wasn't fair :cry:. Mandy might be moving closer and closer to being my favorite. Looks wise she's got Jess(my current fav) slightly beat for me but Jess personality is what i like a lot so it keeps her above Mandy.

Now the Diana scenes. Come on, i worked hard for that Queen(lol, not really) and she was gracious enough to give me a reward for my valor. Now I'm just passing her to my dad like that after one taste. I'm kidding but i hope dad left for good because this elaborate setup for some Father-Son sharing isn't fun :ROFLMAO:. Hopefully the rest of that Christmas thing isn't canon or a real endgame possibility as Carol definitely isn't my endgame choice on the Unforgiven route.

Ashley here being all coy and stuff but i still got my eyes and dick on her. She ain't fooling me just yet!!! Chloe on the other I'm torn about. This is where I'd say the Dev did too good of a job with the writing of her character as the younger sister.

I can't see her as more than the cute younger sister anymore. Not saying it's impossible to write her out of it later but I've already locked that perception to her character myself with her being the least sexualized character in game for the women. Usually you'd have the curious younger sister who's all over the MC or has this huge crush on them template. An example would be like Sarah from Milfy city or the younger sisters in The Tyrant, Bad Memories, Where it all began, or Dreams of Desire etc etc etc. This one was a lil close to like how a real younger sister is perceived(imo) who's not all over you but still very caring and affectionate toward the MC so it makes it hard for me, personally, to lust after her. The dialogue from both ends don't help either.

Overall like i said above, good update or is this like the end of Season 1 or something with that ending. Anyway, I'll get to the forgiven route later when i have the time.

Last edited:
Reactions: MaksB
3.10 star(s) 84 Votes