DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
Unforgiven route main here!!! Lol that won't never not be a weird thing to brag about. This update so far(as i only completed the Unforgiven route side for now) was good.

So... Nicole and Ashley are defeated now enter, Wendy. God, this woman just make me want to give her the D with all the hating she's doing. There's nothing like banging a cold, ruthless woman who is mean to you on the outside but submissive af when you're in bed.

I would have short dicked her to just not give her the satisfaction in that scene but she'd probably just throw even more abusive insults if i chose that option. I might as well just give it to her hard and steady instead of being petty at that point. So I did just that and i enjoyed every bit of that scene.

The J-Squad scene was great but... that no Jess or Mandy fun wasn't fair :cry:. Mandy might be moving closer and closer to being my favorite. Looks wise she's got Jess(my current fav) slightly beat for me but Jess personality is what i like a lot so it keeps her above Mandy.

Now the Diana scenes. Come on, i worked hard for that Queen(lol, not really) and she was gracious enough to give me a reward for my valor. Now I'm just passing her to my dad like that after one taste. I'm kidding but i hope dad left for good because this elaborate setup for some Father-Son sharing isn't fun :ROFLMAO:. Hopefully the rest of that Christmas thing isn't canon or a real endgame possibility as Carol definitely isn't my endgame choice on the Unforgiven route.

Ashley here being all coy and stuff but i still got my eyes and dick on her. She ain't fooling me just yet!!! Chloe on the other I'm torn about. This is where I'd say the Dev did too good of a job with the writing of her character as the younger sister.

I can't see her as more than the cute younger sister anymore. Not saying it's impossible to write her out of it later but I've already locked that perception to her character myself with her being the least sexualized character in game for the women. Usually you'd have the curious younger sister who's all over the MC or has this huge crush on them template. An example would be like Sarah from Milfy city or the younger sisters in The Tyrant, Bad Memories, Where it all began, or Dreams of Desire etc etc etc. This one was a lil close to like how a real younger sister is perceived(imo) who's not all over you but still very caring and affectionate toward the MC so it makes it hard for me, personally, to lust after her. The dialogue from both ends don't help either.

Overall like i said above, good update or is this like the end of Season 1 or something with that ending. Anyway, I'll get to the forgiven route later when i have the time.

Last edited:
Reactions: MaksB

Cernunnos.

May 27, 2017
Am I the only one nervous that Mandy kept her shorts on in this update? Everyone else gets naked but she's there with her shorts on. Maybe I've just played too many VNs and see traps where they don't exist.

Chrathrard

Nov 20, 2018
...Oh, okay, "0.10" is not the same as the 0.1. That makes... not sense.
1. Mandatory relationships.
2. Mandatory drug consumption.
3. Cliché violence as a plot point.
4. Cliché "she's just a c*nt" as a plot point.
5. "Eat your cummies, li'l boy."
6. NTR on almost every character.
7. And more!
3mc2mp.jpg

Last edited:

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
Try the intoxicating flavor, the engrish is stronk within this one >;D
boy dont ever say anything bad about that game in my presence.
Pixelslab is someone that is more passionate about creating a game with story than most of the popular devs out there and he is not even getting shit money at all yet he dont abandon or give up, have some damm respect.
and his english is good dunno where you are getting that idea.

puttapablo

Feb 25, 2019
here is my unofficial android port of Second Chance v0.10.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage, because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
updated: 24.04.2020
Thanks dude

Endless

To Obtain My Infinite Dream I Shall Even Sink God
Donor
May 9, 2017
Although it's nice to see some other characters get some love i don't want MC's dad to have Diana.
She is one of the hottest characters in this game & i want her.
I hope we can set MC's dad with someone else or he finds someone else at his town.
I know i sound like a harem freak. lol
He can have Wendy & MC's dad can change her mind about MC or something.

JennyTreibel

Jul 22, 2018
Although it's nice to see some other characters get some love i don't want MC's dad to have Diana.
She is one of the hottest characters in this game & i want her.
I hope we can set MC's dad with someone else or he finds someone else at his town.
I know i sound like a harem freak. lol
He can have Wendy & MC's dad can change her mind about MC or something.
It's one of the reasons why I said this game pretty much strips you of any choice after a while. Reconciling with your mother in the hate path or being your father's wingman are pretty much set in stone so far and you get no choice to say otherwise.

I actually like the idea of hooking up your Dad since he seems like a great guy but given the game's premise about choice I find it dissapointing that we don't get to actually choose anymore. All I can say no to are sex scenes right now.

I would have liked if we could even pick your Dads love interest out of several candidates, but the game has you covered and tells you that Diana and him are perfect for each other because the game said so.

dAAAMN313

Nov 21, 2019
chloe needs to join the jessica harem i mean squad.... it's such a shame he's banging all these other girls and his mom but not his little sister! the hentai gods are probably upset to cuz imouto ai is awesome...
Isn't she under 18?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
So still no action with the mom, instead this random aunt (or maybe I've just forgotten about her).
there is but lookslike you haven't unlocked it. assuming you mean mom as woman whose house mc lives.

lexdoll

May 18, 2019
Is the game's story finished? With Ashley's repentance, Brad and his uncle gone for good, it seems MC is destined for a happy ending with J-squad and his hot mom? To be honest I am still not used to the idea how every chick can't wait get into MC's pants after a few min of acquaintance, well except for Chloe, who looks like to be eternal virgin territory for the MC, is it because she is underage or something?

Of all the girls, I find my time with Jessica most enjoyable but that's probably because I have a thing for tall women, her dominant demeanor and straightforwardness make her super attractive, a shame you don't get to do much with her besides that orgy scene, Nicole is hot and second only to Jessica, Carol is cute but a bit too clingy to my taste.

Englen

Mar 17, 2019
Is the game's story finished? With Ashley's repentance, Brad and his uncle gone for good, it seems MC is destined for a happy ending with J-squad and his hot mom? To be honest I am still not used to the idea how every chick can't wait get into MC's pants after a few min of acquaintance, well except for Chloe, who looks like to be eternal virgin territory for the MC, is it because she is underage or something?

Of all the girls, I find my time with Jessica most enjoyable but that's probably because I have a thing for tall women, her dominant demeanor and straightforwardness make her super attractive, a shame you don't get to do much with her besides that orgy scene, Nicole is hot and second only to Jessica, Carol is cute but a bit too clingy to my taste.
You get to do a whole lot more with jessica if you play the hate route.

Reactions: lexdoll
3.20 star(s) 83 Votes