Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
I'm half expecting a warden called Macman at the prison to show up :LOL: Just a shame this is ending soon would like to have had more with Mandy I like her looks just a shame she has been introduced into the game so late.

• Haha
Reactions: bonghits420

BarbarrossaNA

Sep 10, 2019
The game has it's moments and lots of content but I can only give it one thumbs up. Just too over the top and easy? Maybe obvious is the word I am looking for. It does have entertainment value but just doesn't hit top tier for me. I will follow this and keep an eye out for future content.. The renders are pretty good and the Dev should keep on plugging away.. in this game or whatever project next strikes his fancy..

Great great renders.. but the over the top and too easy still stand. With that being said I can't wait for this Devs NEXT game. Hopefully the input given from his admirers and detractors alike will help shape an EPIC tale. 6/10

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
I'm a little disappointed at a missed opportunity here
View attachment 632038
Should've walked up to Jessica within kissing range & said 'Come get a taste & find out, tough girl' >;D
you can fuck her a lot in the Red route and in this scene she does join the fun too, she even comes alone to your house if you dont go shopping with Nicole & Chloe and stay home. (in case you missed)

Reactions: SumTingWong0420

SumTingWong0420

Aug 30, 2018
boy dont ever say anything bad about that game in my presence.
Pixelslab is someone that is more passionate about creating a game with story than most of the popular devs out there and he is not even getting shit money at all yet he dont abandon or give up, have some damm respect.
and his english is good dunno where you are getting that idea.
I re downloaded & tried it out, its not incomprehensible but the wording is sloppy or chaotic, 1 small thing: 95% of times when 'was' appears in a sentence it should've been 'were'. Furthermore this isn't the correct thread to upload 12+ example pictures to prove my point, the game is playable & I'm enjoying the plot/story I'm just saying it feels like it wasn't proof read >;D

MuffinManWantsPregnancy

Say no to NTR and Fuck a Preggie girl
Donor
Feb 5, 2020
I don't like how this game goes. I would like to have women in the game for myself. We had an affair with Diane. And now Virgil (our dad) kissed and they are flirting :confused:
Yeah I am a fan of the game, but I think that was pretty dumb. I am not that much of a fan of Diane so it didn't bother me, but I kinda know there are people here who wanted her and thought that forcing her with your dad was a really stupid move.

spitfire335

Jun 12, 2017
I liked that Ashley was given more scenes with the mc in the red route. Hopefully the mc can start a relationship with her if given the choice.

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
I re downloaded & tried it out, its not incomprehensible but the wording is sloppy or chaotic, 1 small thing: 95% of times when 'was' appears in a sentence it should've been 'were'. Furthermore this isn't the correct thread to upload 12+ example pictures to prove my point, the game is playable & I'm enjoying the plot/story I'm just saying it feels like it wasn't proof read >;D
you said it was one of the worst writed Engrish..... and that is not true, he may make some mistakes but his english is good. (y)

3.20 star(s) 83 Votes