• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

MrDL

Nov 11, 2017
Yeah, that last update had an epilogue like bit and I thought it was ending already I assume is the dev rushing to the end because whatever plans he had fell apart with that poorly executed turn with Nicole and the whiplash of scrambling to correct course. Having finished it after skipping a couple updates I feel like I need a neck brace for my whiplash.

Holy shit, Nicole is psychotic or at a minimum bipolar. Once minute she's commenting to herself "I love MC so much...he's so great" next minute "MC is a pathetic sack of shit...a little bitch like his father". Jesus, talk about lack of storyline flow, it's so abrupt :ROFLMAO:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
That ruined the game for me, came out no where on what I and I'm sure most assumed was going to be the "dominant path" with her and then you get chances for the MC to stand up for himself and change it with that but it goes no where as we get that silly rescue as points don't seem to matter anymore. I assume the backlash the dev got lead to swinging wildly back the other way.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
awesome update .. last update i had was .8 and dam i missed this game .. love what you've done with the story .. (y)(y)(y)(y)(y)

Ichigo Kurosaki Shiba

Mar 17, 2019
I pray ro God that this would actually be i the game as a normal scene and not some kind of dream or something like that,and what would be even better if there would be some kind of ending that includes Chloe with relationship with MC :love: :giggle::devilish:

Reactions: HoboCop86
3.20 star(s) 83 Votes