taco7

Game Developer
Sep 2, 2017
Never mind i found the problem why i couldn't progress the game it doesn't have to do anything with the cage you must meet Landlord in Iris's room if you don't meet her there then you can't progress the game
You should be able to meet her anywhere. I'll look into what's causing the problem.

taco7

Game Developer
Sep 2, 2017
Never mind i found the problem why i couldn't progress the game it doesn't have to do anything with the cage you must meet Landlord in Iris's room if you don't meet her there then you can't progress the game
Okay I figured it out, I'll upload another bugfix later tonight.

Reactions: Johnny12

Johnny12

Aug 10, 2017
Okay I figured it out, I'll upload another bugfix later tonight.
1 more question you said there is a futa bj animation do you mean the one in her room before she tells you to go the corner or is there something that i missed ? thanks

polaco

Mar 16, 2017
I don't know if this is a bug, but when your sister gives you free time and you interact with your bed it asks if you want to masturbate, if say no, nothing happens and you can't interact with it anymore. Is there no way to progress by saying no? I'm trying to avoid the chastity cage.

Johnny12

Aug 10, 2017
I don't know if this is a bug, but when your sister gives you free time and you interact with your bed it asks if you want to masturbate, if say no, nothing happens and you can't interact with it anymore. Is there no way to progress by saying no? I'm trying to avoid the chastity cage.
i had the same problem just go to Iris's room walk around press on anything and you will progress the game

Reactions: polaco

taco7

Game Developer
Sep 2, 2017
i had the same problem just go to Iris's room walk around press on anything and you will progress the game
I can see why you would think that, but it's actually a timer. You just have to wait for your mom to call.

taco7

Game Developer
Sep 2, 2017
1 more question you said there is a futa bj animation do you mean the one in her room before she tells you to go the corner or is there something that i missed ? thanks
That is the only only one in day 2. there is the strap on BJ scene with Sarah and Justin, but that's the only futa scene. Pegging beat futanari in the patron poll by more than two to one, so I'm focusing more on pegging. But there will still always be some futanari in every release going forward.

taco7

Game Developer
Sep 2, 2017
If you wait a bit, your mom will give you a call. It's on a timer. It's a little bugged right now, but I'm going to be uploading a fix for it later tonight. if you want it to work right now, make sure you're in your sister's room when it happens.

Reactions: polaco

taco7

Game Developer
Sep 2, 2017
Just uploaded the fix for this, as well as the missing image bug in the I want to be treated like a girl route.

Johnny12

Aug 10, 2017
Just uploaded the fix for this, as well as the missing image bug in the I want to be treated like a girl route.
oh nice i will check that one out and then i will do the diaper route see if it changes something

Deleted member 1571565

Aug 7, 2019
I'm one of the internet bullies that made iris change her hair, but like...it really looks much better ^_^;; I feel like I should still apologize to her :p

edit: I can't tell if letting her peg my ass is an apology, or I'm just being selfish still

Reactions: asehpe

Johnny12

Aug 10, 2017
Just finished day 2. Day 2 had a lot of content i think i got every scene possible aside from the 2 bugs that i found the update was very very good the futa scene was good the pegging scene was good too i was expecting to be with Eric but still good scene. This is for sure one of the best femdom games

asehpe

Mar 13, 2020
I think this is somewhat improved in day two, but let me know what you think about iris after you play it.
The new version is downloading as I type this. I'll probably have the time to play it tomorrow and offer you some comments then, or the day after that. I'm really looking forward to all developments.

(I must add my praise for your images and animation, by the way. I'm sure they're what makes the game take so long to download, but they're more than worth it. Your gif of Iris with MC licking her and the one with Sarah peeing on Justin are right now on the corner of my screen. They always give me a warm awwww feeling and make me wish that Sarah and Iris will live happy, fulfilling lives.)

Day three is going to expand a lot on how the world works, while day two is mostly preparing the mc for how the week will go.
Then I think I will enjoy it a lot. Looking forward to it already!

Last edited:

taco7

Game Developer
Sep 2, 2017
will there be a mac version for this update (0.2)??
I can upload one, but people have reported problems with it, and I can't test for Mac. I would recommend running the windows version with winehq.org, but if that doesn't work I can upload a Mac version.

Reactions: jeedr66

orzys

Apr 19, 2018
For me it still says missing img. I looked, and the mentioned fix you uploaded doesnt even have the img folder in it... Probably forgot to put it in

Johnny12

Aug 10, 2017
For me it still says missing img. I looked, and the mentioned fix you uploaded doesnt even have the img folder in it... Probably forgot to put it in
did you copy all files from the fix into your game ? it fixed it for me

4.10 star(s) 37 Votes