nexus80

Mar 3, 2019
I try tot start it on my mac but it wont work
I try to download the game to my Mac first, but many RPGM games doesn't work with the save feature. So I recommend to use Wine if you know how to use it?
I use myself a bootcamp partition on my Mac to play Windows games :)

Aleksander K

Sep 22, 2019
Impressive for the first release, controls is messed up though. But animations and renders are really good. Keep it up!(y)

taco7

Game Developer
Sep 2, 2017
So apparently you can break the game by trying to leave your sisters room
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
it won't let you go back to her room, and your room/mom's room keeps talking about sheets, then if you
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I'm sorry to hear that. I should be able to upload a bugfix sometime tonight.

Mister_M

Engaged Member
Apr 2, 2018
the file for shattered was in the pictures folder, so if that's true
That's true.

As for the game, it's quite nice. I'm not a fan of magic and there may be a little bit too much spanking for my taste (altough the 3rd spanking scene was really good), but the game is very enjoyable. I still haven't got through the whole day, but I like it already.

My only issue is that when I use mouse to make the MC move it usually sends him to the place 1-2 squares further than I point him to go.

Also despite the fact that my MC never wore his not-mom's panties his not-family comments (at the beginning of the 3rd spanking) how the panties were taken away from him. And in one dialogue not-mom is referred to as mom, even if the player never chose to call her as such.

Last edited:

tontoman

May 4, 2017
That's true.

As for the game, it's quite nice. I'm not a fan of magic and there may be a little bit too much spanking for my taste (altough the 3rd spanking scene was really good), but the game is very enjoyable. I...
Oh the irony. So many games with a single slap on the butt that have a spanking tag, and the one game with lots of spanking doesn't have one:ROFLMAO:.

edit: gave it a shot, wow with the animations. Think it's probably the most animated RPGM game out there if it continues at that rate.(y)

BTW controls with mouse clicks work fine for me. Win7 OS for reference. Knowing the engine, my guess is some character move broke the character placement (the game lost track of the real position). Then everything after is offset.

Last edited:

fanboi

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2018
I don't get why people are saying things like "pass on this" etc like don't u see the tags? why would u click on this if that's not what ur looking for... Anyway nice game
Don't worry, I'm sure like in every other femdom game thread we'll also have plenty of people coming in to post that they really want the dev to change the game to maledom :rolleyes:

Anyway looks good, but file size is pretty big...hope that can get reduced. Love games that take the matriarchy approach to the setting a la Femdom City.

taco7

Game Developer
Sep 2, 2017
That's true.

As for the game, it's quite nice. I'm not a fan of magic and there may be a little bit too much spanking for my taste (altough the 3rd spanking scene was really good), but the game is very enjoyable. I still haven't got through the whole day, but I like it already.

My only issue is that when I use mouse to make the MC move it usually sends him to the place 1-2 squares further than I point him to go.

Also despite the fact that my MC never wore his not-mom's panties his not-family comments (at the beginning of the 3rd spanking) how the panties were taken away from him. And in one dialogue not-mom is referred to as mom, even if the player never choose to call her as such.
I appreciate the feedback. There will be less spanking in future releases as the mc gets more and more corrupted.

As far as movement, I'm not sure what could be causing that, but I'll look into it.

I will look into what is causing those bugs. Do you remember what conversation the not Mom name appears in?

FireDog3

Mar 18, 2019
I try to download the game to my Mac first, but many RPGM games doesn't work with the save feature. So I recommend to use Wine if you know how to use it?
I use myself a bootcamp partition on my Mac to play Windows games :)
I use wine stable on my mac and it works fine with most games that normally wouldnt be playable on my mac

4.00 star(s) 35 Votes