MMaaggiicc

Dec 13, 2017
woooooo look like that! awesome game and story, never thought i download and play so fast, i enjoy it a lot, like futadom world.. this was a really coin of gold and i espect more of it..
A suggestion if i may: to change the names in the midle of the game.. oif Iris is my "sister" then why my "mom" is only "mom"? i want to name her acoordly to my fantasies =)

HorizonD

Apr 25, 2018
What the heck? How can someone be this stupid?
Jesus, the MC is dumber than 7 rows of salad. :LOL:

Malfred

Jan 29, 2018
thanks man ^^

well it is too soon to say much but i got an error about a naked20 missing i think, but that aside twas good ^^

LatexLara

Apr 26, 2018
Plzzz add a volume/option to turn off some sounds like music i hear my own music wile playing
also some options to do or not to do things would be neat, if you dont get into trouble you cant play the game

Last edited:
Reactions: HorizonD

taco7

Game Developer
Sep 2, 2017
thanks man ^^

well it is too soon to say much but i got an error about a naked20 missing i think, but that aside twas good ^^
Can you remember where you got the error code? This is a left over from a previous animation, that was removed from the game. I thought I got all of those but I must have missed that one.

taco7

Game Developer
Sep 2, 2017
Plzzz add a volume/option to turn off some sounds like music i hear my own music wile playing
I'll be sure to add that. I've got a bug fix release that will be done uploading in about 30 min, but the next bug fix I do after that I will add a music off switch In the bedroom.

Reactions: HorizonD

taco7

Game Developer
Sep 2, 2017
i haven't seen a game with a better pegging scene on this site
Thank you! That is my favorite scene in the game as well, although that might be because it was the last one i did, and I had learned a lot by then :LOL:

• Love
Reactions: Johnny12

taco7

Game Developer
Sep 2, 2017
What the heck? How can someone be this stupid?
Jesus, the MC is dumber than 7 rows of salad. :LOL:
I know lol. I wish I could find a way to make him less stupid, but a smart person in his situation would'nt get into nearly as much fun.
clearly you didn't read the part where its anyone BUT your mother or sister, you name them and set the relationship to them to anything but that.
Thank you! Some people just can't read LOL

Outword

Nov 12, 2018
Welp I know from the pictures that I'm definitely checking this out :love:

great glad to see more femdom games being made

Deleted member 1571565

Aug 7, 2019
Also yeah, I did locate the shattered game in the pictures, it tacks on an extra gig and some change...probably shouldn't have that packed with your game ^_^;;

TessSadist

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
I'm legit curious about this -- is it common for men that are into femdom to like strap on type stuff? I've never really noticed that much with the simps I have dealt with in life (far more they seem into foot fetish/domination) but honestly curious.

taco7

Game Developer
Sep 2, 2017
I'm legit curious about this -- is it common for men that are into femdom to like strap on type stuff? I've never really noticed that much with the simps I have dealt with in life (far more they seem into foot fetish/domination) but honestly curious.
Significantly more common than outside of the femdom community, although certainly not all masochist like it. I will say, from my years of experience going to dominatrix's, it seems to be a common request for them.

Deleted member 1571565

Aug 7, 2019
I think I'm in the minority. From what I observed, femdom kinda can basically broken into cliques like any other community. It seems the majority is into lighter things, like tying up/foot fetish, sumata, things like that . Pegging/water sports/smells/sweat are a bit more niche, there doesn't seem to be as many. Occasionally some of the "ventures" femdom/footfetish people might try a prostate massage or a finger, but its kinda rare for strap-on stuff. That said, I don't have any hard, factual numbers. Like with any community, some people are more vocal than others, and people that like pegging and more extreme stuff tend to keep quiet because people are very vocal at their disgust.

But if I am perfectly honest, just openly talk with your partner and stuff about what you are into/wanna try/etc. May not agree on everything, but like, if you never even discuss it, there is no chance of it happening, and that leads to boredom/bad sex. At least in my personal experience. Sorry for going off topic.

D

Deleted member 1550525

Will it be possible to avoide sissifiation? Don't like it but it would be great if girls react on bondage elements like humbler, chastity etc. Or maybe they make you wear their panties/shoes on the face and so on
And also, that's just my opinion, it would be better when MC is getting hard only by teasing but not the punishments. So he will worship the women mostly being afraid of punishments.

P.S.
Will throw an idea: squeezing balls by magic(especially when mc is trying to run:D)

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Angry
Reactions: Agent Abide

TessSadist

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
I think I'm in the minority. From what I observed, femdom kinda can basically broken into cliques like any other community. It seems the majority is into lighter things, like tying up/foot fetish, sumata, things like that . Pegging/water sports/smells/sweat are a bit more niche, there doesn't seem to be as many. Occasionally some of the "ventures" femdom/footfetish people might try a prostate massage or a finger, but its kinda rare for strap-on stuff. That said, I don't have any hard, factual numbers. Like with any community, some people are more vocal than others, and people that like pegging and more extreme stuff tend to keep quiet because people are very vocal at their disgust.

But if I am perfectly honest, just openly talk with your partner and stuff about what you are into/wanna try/etc. May not agree on everything, but like, if you never even discuss it, there is no chance of it happening, and that leads to boredom/bad sex. At least in my personal experience. Sorry for going off topic.
Interesting, appreciate the explanation. I would have no interest in putting on a strap on unless it somehow was very taxing psychologically on a person so I know I'm kind of more extreme in some ways emotionally but definitely not physically. Like I would enjoy making a man cry much more than anything physical in terms of pain.

D

Deleted member 1550525

And also wanted to ask if there are any consequences of the decisions you make for example if you won't agree to lick Iris ass? I mean significant differences in the plot, or it will be quite straight?

Last edited by a moderator:
4.00 star(s) 35 Votes