Artilaz

Oct 1, 2017
quite enjoyed it just one minor pet peeve that i have a hard time getting over the younger girls hairstyle is just god aweful (i keep calling her carrottop in my head) in my opinion :ROFLMAO: other than that seems like some time and effort has been put in this game and i can definately appriciate that
for sure a game to keep an eye on

Eminba

Dec 21, 2017
I actually had a sph switch when I first started making the game, but I quickly realized that making a bigger dick version of every picture and animation was incredibly time consuming. That being said, If enough people want it I could add a switch to turn off SPH dialogue. But the mc would still have a small penis.
I'd be fine with that.You should have a pool about that.

tontoman

May 4, 2017
For me it all centers around the worship of the beauty of the female body, everything else builds around this central nucleus - the feeling of submission is tied to a form of adoration/veneration/celebration of female beauty. Humiliation, domination and control&punishment are culturally coded symbolic ways in which this awe, respect, adoration is eroticized for me - everything to amplify the feeling of superiority of the female. This can take the form of trampling, worship (of not just feet), oral servitude, accepting of and catering to every whim expressed by the female, extending to more extremes like whipping, toilet slavery, etc.

Then there is strap-on and feminization, these two make no sense to me personally, since the first seems to find the female anatomy missing in any way (it seems like a stealth homoerotic feature - implying the old Freudian penis-envy theory), while sissification in my interpretation at least is deeply misogynistic, since it is almost always in the context of reducing the male into a female shape as a form of humiliation, which only makes sense in the context of the typical social devaluing of female bodies as well as the traditionally subservient sex-role females historically were relegated to. In my case, given the nucleus I was speaking of, it makes no sense, transforming into a female shape would be an elevation not a devaluation. Then from the heterosexual female dom's perspective, why would she wish to to see the representation of her own sex, as something inferior, as something humiliating? How could I respect and admire female beauty, if I were to see it as a lesser form? No wonder, that most sissification stories are completely fine with ending up making the MC serve males rather than females (again, it seems like something alluding to at least subconsciously homosexual impulses - no offence to homosexuals) Now, I may be in a minority, given all the sissification and/or strapon themes, but for me femdom is all about being a means to glorify, admire and submit to female power&beauty (both in its soft and extreme ways), which the latter two fetishes seem not to fit at all, but seem quite contradictory to it.

Sorry for the long rant:)
It will never make 'sense' as everyones viewpoint is different, even different meanings it the words. Would be like making sense why anyone would like Cherry ice cream over Chocolate.

Like the strapon, it's not a penis envy thing (or not necessarily), it can just be a tool. Just like a paddle or crop. It can inflict any amount of pain, and also blends in a certainly sexual stimulus useful for the scene. As Freud said 'a cigar is sometimes just a cigar '

Sissification is always in that context because it's part of the definition. If you're using the term, you're describing that situation so it's of course linked. Like why is any rape scene so violent, because if it wasn't and was consensual it would be called sex. And the use of it assumes non-consent, in the general definition. If it was willing, be called something else like drag.

To draw a parallel to your woman dom and forced fem. If I was a gay male and doing a scene with a man, and told him to strip for humiliation reasons. It's the power to do so that's the thing. I wouldn't be personally humiliated, just because I'm using the naked human male body and our cultures viewpoint on nudity and the fact I'm male and have a body myself. So I don't think the woman would be also, it's not that deep. Or at least, in that specific scene as otherwise it most probably wouldn't be done if she felt that way. The characters viewpoints aren't always going to match the viewers.

So stuff like this is all viewpoints and definitions.
----------------------------------

Game stuff, always like mechanics like your clothing references. When things that happen in one situation change another scene, even if it's just conversation or comments. As otherwise it gets the feel of just a series of set scenes scattered on the map.
Would be nice for other things that can happen to you, like your punishments, when they get noticed. But oh no... more stat tracking :).

Last edited:

taco7

Game Developer
Sep 2, 2017
Having an issue with movement using mouse. He doesn't always go where I click, often to the next box.
Yeah several people have reported that problem. I always use the keyboard to move, so I never noticed it during testing. I'm looking into what could be causing it.

taco7

Game Developer
Sep 2, 2017
quite enjoyed it just one minor pet peeve that i have a hard time getting over the younger girls hairstyle is just god aweful (i keep calling her carrottop in my head) in my opinion :ROFLMAO: other than that seems like some time and effort has been put in this game and i can definately appriciate that
Funny enough I have actually been thinking about changing her hairstyle. Not because I don't like it, I actually really like it when it works right, but it's the only hair model I use that is constantly giving me trouble in my renders.

Deleted member 1571565

Aug 7, 2019
Funny enough I have actually been thinking about changing her hairstyle. Not because I don't like it, I actually really like it when it works right, but it's the only hair model I use that is constantly giving me trouble in my renders.
If I am perfectly honest, I'm not a fan of her hair style either (I dunno, I guess as a personal preference I am not that into curls, but I also compared her to carrot top when I saw her) but ultimately you should do whats right by you

Reactions: Artilaz

Agent Abide

Aug 12, 2018
I don't get why people are saying things like "pass on this" etc like don't u see the tags? why would u click on this if that's not what ur looking for... Anyway nice game
Well considering how vague the name of the game is, and how vague the tags are in general, i don't see anything wrong with people saying that. the female domination tag can mean anything, same with the sex toys tag.

Deleted member 1571565

Aug 7, 2019
Well considering how vague the name of the game is, and how vague the tags are in general, i don't see anything wrong with people saying that. the female domination tag can mean anything, same with the sex toys tag.
clicking on it to find out what game it is, vs writing "pass" is useless, if its not your game, you don't have to announce that to the whole thread, in that sense its like its trying to single out people that do like these kinds of games. That said, writing a post complaining about people that they aren't gonna play the game is equally as useless

Agent Abide

Aug 12, 2018
clicking on it to find out what game it is, vs writing "pass" is useless, if its not your game, you don't have to announce that to the whole thread, in that sense its like its trying to single out people that do like these kinds of games. That said, writing a post complaining about people that they aren't gonna play the game is equally as useless
I can see your point

taco7

Game Developer
Sep 2, 2017
I've posted a free poll on patreon, to decide Iris's new hairstyle as well as Sarah's. You should stop by and vote.

Bobber Tail

Nov 28, 2017
Yeah several people have reported that problem. I always use the keyboard to move, so I never noticed it during testing. I'm looking into what could be causing it.
It happens in lots of games using these maps. May be work-arounds in one of the forums here.

Bacher

Dec 4, 2017
i liked this one, great work so far with story and events and good work with the animations and art, i hope i dont need to wait to long for the next update :D

taco7

Game Developer
Sep 2, 2017
i liked this one, great work so far with story and events and good work with the animations and art, i hope i dont need to wait to long for the next update :D
I plan to post the next full build by the end of april. I doubt it will be all of day 2, But I hope to get at least half of the day done by then.

galius21

Oct 7, 2018
Good animations and artwork. Television event was a nice touch. It would be great to see more content about matriarchy culture

vhawkes

Feb 6, 2018
[...]where women posses magical powers and rule over men[...]
Pretty sure they have them IRL, though they're not magical... Sure feels like they are sometimes, though.
The power of boners compels me!

LoganP

Nov 21, 2017
Good! Nice atmosphere.
Amazing animations, very impressive.
Loved the restarting spanking - Not following the rules has consequences.
Only negative was that the faces of the 3 main characters where off-putting. Probably would've liked a normal penis size tbh.
Looking forward for next release!

4.00 star(s) 35 Votes