Jockeyboy

Jan 28, 2019
I'm legit curious about this -- is it common for men that are into femdom to like strap on type stuff? I've never really noticed that much with the simps I have dealt with in life (far more they seem into foot fetish/domination) but honestly curious.
I like to keep my fetishes out of real life.

Simping is pretty pathetic ngl.

Reactions: TessSadist
D

Deleted member 1550525

Sry for my wild activity but also want to notice that it would be cool to describe the shock of the mc because of things happened to him. Yeah, It's supposed that men are humiliated by girls in this world and everybody knows that so as the landlady was kind to him I liked he though smth like "Iris never did this to me before", but I think you should focus on this more and give us understand that slapping balls and sniffing her ass is not an ordinary thing for MC and it took affect on his mind deeply after such humiliation. He should be totally shocked for the first several times by this. Yeah it's more just funny game and that's cool too but anyway)

Last edited by a moderator:

bas

retired
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
Here's my crunched version.

Image/audio/video quality is reduced to make shit smaller. This is not a perfect process and sometimes can break a game. You've been warned so no bitching.

Second Class [v0.12] [taco7] - Original Size: 1.36GB

Download Win (200MB): - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Johnny12

Aug 10, 2017
Thank you! That is my favorite scene in the game as well, although that might be because it was the last one i did, and I had learned a lot by then :LOL:
if you ever decide to put this game on steam i will buy it for sure

TessSadist

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
I like to keep my fetishes out of real life.

Simping is pretty pathetic ngl.
I haven't figured out what men get out of it yet but I do see it quite a bit. A friend of mine actively gathers what she calls puppies but that's not really my thing personally. I can't speak for other women, but for me, I'd probably know with 95% certainty within 10 seconds whether a guy is on the never ever sex track or the maybe track. I can be honest and say for me if you aren't at least roughly 6 feet tall (nothing personal and I feel bad saying it to be honest but I am very tall so it's frustrating for me to not get to wear heels as I prefer to) and at least as educated as me, confident, and ambitious, it's tough...

I wonder if men a generation ago were like this without the kind of online worship crap, etc.

Eminba

Dec 21, 2017
My only problem with this game is the SPH. If there was a option to leave it out in the beginning it would be great.

Mister_M

Engaged Member
Apr 2, 2018
Do you remember what conversation the not Mom name appears in?
Can't recall specific moment, but when the MC strips for the spanking scene in his definitely-not-a-sister's room, the landlady asks him why he doesn't wear panties, at some point there she is referred to as "mom". Also at the same time they say that he wore landlady's panties even if he didn't do that.

I finished the current build btw and liked it a lot. But there were other bugs: after the MC is left naked (sheets quest) there are 2 ways to go into the bathroom. When my MC went using furnitures to hide I was not notified that he has to hang the sheets outside and the missing image issue appeared that broke the game. When my MC went to the bathroom with landlady noticing him, after he finished washing the sheets landlady's sprite was still in the kitchen and it took me few tries to talk to her (wanky controls didn't help) before I decided to try her room.

As far as the writing is concerned I think the biggest issue is with the MC himself who does various stupid things, but after his dream it seems that maybe he wants to be punished and humiliated so I guess that's why he's doing what he's doing. Also, I don't know why but I feel like Iris wouldn't be into strapon irl.

chabam

Nov 1, 2017
can anyone pls tell me if pegging is avoidable in this game or is it the main theme thank you

taco7

Game Developer
Sep 2, 2017
Will it be possible to avoide sissifiation? Don't like it but it would be great if girls react on bondage elements like humbler, chastity etc. Or maybe they make you wear their panties/shoes on the face and so on
And also, that's just my opinion, it would be better when MC is getting hard only by teasing but not the punishments. So he will worship the women mostly being afraid of punishments.

P.S.
Will throw an idea: squeezing balls by magic(especially when mc is trying to run:D)
If you're just referring to cross dressing that will always be avoidable. I plan to add a lot of clothing options as the game progresses, so if you don't want the mc to wear women's clothes he won't have to. Although the other clothing options are unlikely to be any less embarrassing :LOL:

There will definitely be some form of bondage/chastity option eventually. And I really like the magic ball squeeze idea! I'll definitely use that.

taco7

Game Developer
Sep 2, 2017
can anyone pls tell me if pegging is avoidable in this game or is it the main theme thank you
I wouldn't call it the main theme of the game, but there will be a some in every release. That being said, there is an option at the start of the game to skip all pegging or watersports.

Reactions: chabam

chabam

Nov 1, 2017
I wouldn't call it the main theme of the game, but there will be a some in every release. That being said, there is an option at the start of the game to skip all pegging or watersports.
thank you i'll try it rn

taco7

Game Developer
Sep 2, 2017
And also wanted to ask if there are any consequences of the decisions you make for example if you won't agree to lick Iris ass? I mean significant differences in the plot, or it will be quite straight?
So I am trying to keep branching paths to a minimum, so I don't get overwhelmed. But if you don't lick her ass, you will have to get the jar removed by your landlord the next day, so the choice does have impact.

Reactions: HorizonD

Deleted member 1571565

Aug 7, 2019
Its a part of it, but at the very start of the game, you can choose to turn some fetishes off (currently pegging/water sports)

Someone else asked about sissification, the game is pretty straight forward. If you don't wanna become a sissy/crossdresser, don't wear those kinds of clothes. You get treated by how you dress/outfits you wear. I am lead to believe, many outfits/clothing options will be available and those will lead to the kinds of kinks you receive. Don't wear panties/feminine clothing if you want to keep being treated as a guy, if you just want the humilation stuff/CBT stuff/things of that nature, just...keep being an ass I guess? (I mean the character, just do stuff to get punished, but don't dress in anything weird)

• Love
Reactions: chabam

taco7

Game Developer
Sep 2, 2017
My only problem with this game is the SPH. If there was a option to leave it out in the beginning it would be great.
I actually had a sph switch when I first started making the game, but I quickly realized that making a bigger dick version of every picture and animation was incredibly time consuming. That being said, If enough people want it I could add a switch to turn off SPH dialogue. But the mc would still have a small penis.

chabam

Nov 1, 2017
Its a part of it, but at the very start of the game, you can choose to turn some fetishes off (currently pegging/water sports)

Someone else asked about sissification, the game is pretty straight forward. If you don't wanna become a sissy/crossdresser, don't wear those kinds of clothes. You get treated by how you dress/outfits you wear. I am lead to believe, many outfits/clothing options will be available and those will lead to the kinds of kinks you receive. Don't wear panties/feminine clothing if you want to keep being treated as a guy, if you just want the humilation stuff/CBT stuff/things of that nature, just...keep being an ass I guess? (I mean the character, just do stuff to get punished, but don't dress in anything weird)
i love when game gives you options, thanks for the reply

taco7

Game Developer
Sep 2, 2017
Can't recall specific moment, but when the MC strips for the spanking scene in his definitely-not-a-sister's room, the landlady asks him why he doesn't wear panties, at some point there she is referred to as "mom". Also at the same time they say that he wore landlady's panties even if he didn't do that.

I finished the current build btw and liked it a lot. But there were other bugs: after the MC is left naked (sheets quest) there are 2 ways to go into the bathroom. When my MC went using furnitures to hide I was not notified that he has to hang the sheets outside and the missing image issue appeared that broke the game. When my MC went to the bathroom with landlady noticing him, after he finished washing the sheets landlady's sprite was still in the kitchen and it took me few tries to talk to her (wanky controls didn't help) before I decided to try her room.

As far as the writing is concerned I think the biggest issue is with the MC himself who does various stupid things, but after his dream it seems that maybe he wants to be punished and humiliated so I guess that's why he's doing what he's doing. Also, I don't know why but I feel like Iris wouldn't be into strapon irl.
The landlady sprite bug, as well as the thinking you wore panties even if you didn't bug should both be fixed now. I'll be releasing another bug fix, that includes a switch to turn off music later tonight, that should hopefully fix the other two bugs.

I completely agree about the MC's writing. It's a result of me remaking every scene in the first day a minimum of 3 times, Some a lot more than that LOL. The reasons for the scenes got lost as the personality of the characters changed, and at a certain point I just couldn't bring myself to remake the scenes again. I'm looking forward to starting with a blank slate on day two, now that I've learned so much from making day one.

Reactions: HorizonD

taco7

Game Developer
Sep 2, 2017
Sry for my wild activity but also want to notice that it would be cool to describe the shock of the mc because of things happened to him. Yeah, It's supposed that men are humiliated by girls in this world and everybody knows that so as the landlady was kind to him I liked he though smth like "Iris never did this to me before", but I think you should focus on this more and give us understand that slapping balls and sniffing her ass is not an ordinary thing for MC and it took affect on his mind deeply after such humiliation. He should be totally shocked for the first several times by this. Yeah it's more just funny game and that's cool too but anyway)
Thanks for the advice! These are really helpful notes as I try to improve my writing.

Aseratrix

Engaged Member
Dec 16, 2019
I'm legit curious about this -- is it common for men that are into femdom to like strap on type stuff? I've never really noticed that much with the simps I have dealt with in life (far more they seem into foot fetish/domination) but honestly curious.
For me it all centers around the worship of the beauty of the female body, everything else builds around this central nucleus - the feeling of submission is tied to a form of adoration/veneration/celebration of female beauty. Humiliation, domination and control&punishment are culturally coded symbolic ways in which this awe, respect, adoration is eroticized for me - everything to amplify the feeling of superiority of the female. This can take the form of trampling, worship (of not just feet), oral servitude, accepting of and catering to every whim expressed by the female, extending to more extremes like whipping, toilet slavery, etc.

Then there is strap-on and feminization, these two make no sense to me personally, since the first seems to find the female anatomy missing in any way (it seems like a stealth homoerotic feature - implying the old Freudian penis-envy theory), while sissification in my interpretation at least is deeply misogynistic, since it is almost always in the context of reducing the male into a female shape as a form of humiliation, which only makes sense in the context of the typical social devaluing of female bodies as well as the traditionally subservient sex-role females historically were relegated to. In my case, given the nucleus I was speaking of, it makes no sense, transforming into a female shape would be an elevation not a devaluation. Then from the heterosexual female dom's perspective, why would she wish to to see the representation of her own sex, as something inferior, as something humiliating? How could I respect and admire female beauty, if I were to see it as a lesser form? No wonder, that most sissification stories are completely fine with ending up making the MC serve males rather than females (again, it seems like something alluding to at least subconsciously homosexual impulses - no offence to homosexuals) Now, I may be in a minority, given all the sissification and/or strapon themes, but for me femdom is all about being a means to glorify, admire and submit to female power&beauty (both in its soft and extreme ways), which the latter two fetishes seem not to fit at all, but seem quite contradictory to it.

Sorry for the long rant:)

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 35 Votes