Mxminer

Sep 24, 2017
If you're going to do Sissification make it optional please just like you did with strap on trying to avoid those two the most.

Johnny12

Aug 10, 2017
are you going to keep the xray thing from the pegging scene ? it's one of the best things in the game in my opinion and i don't think any other games has something like that

Deleted member 1571565

Aug 7, 2019
If you're going to do Sissification make it optional please just like you did with strap on trying to avoid those two the most.
Just don't wear panties and dresses? AFAIK, you get treated based on how you dress (or don't), so yeah. Like for instance, you can steal your landlord's panties, but that doesn't mean you have to wear them, you can supposedly use them for some solo action (not available yet, I tried Q_Q)

Malfred

Jan 29, 2018
Can you remember where you got the error code? This is a left over from a previous animation, that was removed from the game. I thought I got all of those but I must have missed that one.
i think it was when i went to clean the sheets, when i got out of the bathroom i went to where the ... hum ... "landlord" was previously, i got a warning about "you shouldn't be here" or something like that, then i went by (while running) toward the bathroom and got this error ^^

Mxminer

Sep 24, 2017
Just don't wear panties and dresses? AFAIK, you get treated based on how you dress (or don't), so yeah. Like for instance, you can steal your landlord's panties, but that doesn't mean you have to wear them, you can supposedly use them for some solo action (not available yet, I tried Q_Q)
Well I didn't know if it would be optional in the future or not because I seen one of the scenes where we had to wear the apron so didn't know if he was going to make the optional or what not. Just not a fan of all the Sissification, ballbusting/pain or strapon just trying to avoid those if I can.

Deleted member 1571565

Aug 7, 2019
Well I didn't know if it would be optional in the future or not because I seen one of the scenes where we had to wear the apron so didn't know if he was going to make the optional or what not. Just not a fan of all the Sissification, ballbusting/pain or strapon just trying to avoid those if I can.
you actually didn't *need* to wear it. it was your choice to put it on or not, the alternative was being naked. (which btw is fun in its own way). The pegging will happen no matter what but you can turn it off right at the beginning and the scene will skip. (I suspect this leads to it just implying it happened/but never shows it, but I don't really know) I don't know what the extent of the CBT will be in the future either, just have to see how it goes?

taco7

Game Developer
Sep 2, 2017
There shouldn't be any scene where you have to wear the apron. Did the game force you too? If so, that's a bug.

taco7

Game Developer
Sep 2, 2017
i think it was when i went to clean the sheets, when i got out of the bathroom i went to where the ... hum ... "landlord" was previously, i got a warning about "you shouldn't be here" or something like that, then i went by (while running) toward the bathroom and got this error ^^
Thank you. I was able to find and fix the bug. It's not in the current release, but I'll upload it when I update the next patch.

Reactions: Malfred

taco7

Game Developer
Sep 2, 2017
i know it's still very very soon but are you planing releasing it on steam anytime ?
Not really. The game is free to play. The patreon just gets you the latest build a week early, and the ability to influence how the game turns out.

noway1

Nov 27, 2019
Very nicely done. I definitely like the direction this is going. The world is an interesting environment and the game is full of content I like. Thumbs up for more watersports on the main character in the future.
Although I like the game, you should keep in mind, that you already start with a lot of strong content in a rapid sequence, giving less room for development of the intensity of the explicit content and also giving less space to build a story.
But if you already have some sort of plan, I'm curious and will follow the development.

taco7

Game Developer
Sep 2, 2017
Very nicely done. I definitely like the direction this is going. The world is an interesting environment and the game is full of content I like. Thumbs up for more watersports on the main character in the future.
Although I like the game, you should keep in mind, that you already start with a lot of strong content in a rapid sequence, giving less room for development of the intensity of the explicit content and also giving less space to build a story.
But if you already have some sort of plan, I'm curious and will follow the development.
I get what you're saying with the intensity thing. I tried to balance not ramping up too quickly, with my desire to do fun stuff in the first release. This is my first stab at making a game, so I'm still kind of figuring things out.

There will definitely still be a ramp up of intensity when it comes to the MC. I'm going to use your friend and his sister to showcase more intense content while that happens.

And don't worry, there will be plenty more watersports in the future. I'd say it's one of my top 3 fetishes.

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 35 Votes