Bobber Tail

Nov 28, 2017
OK, one error I noticed. In Iris's bedroom when mom hits him she says STRAP, but uses a type of paddle, different than earlier. The word needs to be changed during this scene.
The mouse movement is much better, but he can still get stuck on a wall if accidentally clicked on.

Exotica

Jul 13, 2019
The flashing issue is interesting. As far as I know, no one else is experiencing it. Or if they are, they haven't told me. without going into it too much, the animations in the game are actually just a bunch of pictures. RPGmaker is bad with videos, so instead i tell it to show a picture for 6-8 frames then show the next picture for 6-8 frames and so on. normally that would cause flickering as each picture loaded. to get around this I tell the game to show every picture in the animation with 100% transparency before the animation starts, so that all the pictures are loaded. I don't know why your game isn't loading the pictures properly. Does it happen in all animations, or just some?

As far as background goes, I'm glad you brought it up. I've thought about it a little, and I can answer a few of those questions for you. Iris isn't adopted. She does go to school, as do most boys just not the MC because his landlord worries about him being bullied. The mc has known Justin most of his life, and for reference Justin is treated much worse by his family then most boys. Most boys are treated worse than the MC, but not as bad as Justin. This is all stuff that I need to be better about communicating to the player. Hopefully I will be able to flesh out the world more in day two, without having a huge info dump.

I am aware people don't like Iris's hair. I love it. I think it gives her a cute tomboyish appearance, but alas people don't agree with me. It's already been changed. If you go to my patreon, there is a public post where you can see her new hair.

There will definitely be more humiliation in day two. There ended up being too much spanking in the first release for whatever reason, this will be toned down for future days. That is not to say there won't be any spanking in future releases, just a little less. There will also be more bondage going forward, probably not latex incasement though. Latex fetish is not my thing, although there is a patreon tier where you get to help design a scene, so if someone does that and asks for latex than there will be.

Flashing/Blinking:
This happens with every one of them. The loading of the animations should be hidden and the flow seen to make a smoother experience. As it is now it feel clunky and Does cause a issue in Computer performance. As I said this is the first RPGM game with animations that has caused this.

Background:
This information should be in the story line aka intro. When I read it it did not mention any of it. If it did it did not stay in my mind. Made me wonder who I was as the MC, Iris is the question mark completely, Mom is semi ok needs to be fleshed out more.

The Iris hair was more of a observation lol. She is your character or Toon so make her how you please.

Latex fetish well thats a personal choice for me. It was a mere idea and as for me writing one I have about as much Imagination as a Polka dot dress hanging on a polka dot painted wall of different color's lmao.

taco7

Game Developer
Sep 2, 2017
Flashing/Blinking:
This happens with every one of them. The loading of the animations should be hidden and the flow seen to make a smoother experience. As it is now it feel clunky and Does cause a issue in Computer performance. As I said this is the first RPGM game with animations that has caused this.

Background:
This information should be in the story line aka intro. When I read it it did not mention any of it. If it did it did not stay in my mind. Made me wonder who I was as the MC, Iris is the question mark completely, Mom is semi ok needs to be fleshed out more.

The Iris hair was more of a observation lol. She is your character or Toon so make her how you please.

Latex fetish well that a personal choice for me. It was a mere idea and as for me writing one I have about as much Imagination as a Polka dot dress hanging on a polka dot painted wall of different color's lmao.
The blinking must be caused by a difference in hardware. You seem to get it worse then most, but others have experienced some amount of blinking as well. It would honestly be far too much work to change every animation in day one, but going forward I'll switch to fading out the screen for the first few seconds of the animation. Hopefully that will fix the problem.

Do you get the flashing on the character talking animations as well? I'd really like to avoid having to fadeout the screen every time your character talks to someone.

Perhaps I should have a longer intro. I was trying to avoid having a giant wall of text to start the game, as I tend to skip past those when I play. But maybe a little exposition could help.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 219172

looks promising and I give it a try. it´s good to see there are different tags than all the common games

+1

Johnny12

Aug 10, 2017
Taco, Taco, Taco....

First of all I want to say Nice game played until the end of the first day. What is there is great for a start, liked the renders and much of the story. I do have a few issue's with what is there some of these tend to be game breaking issue's in the fact they almost made me think it was My computer. However that is not the case.

Issue 1: During the scene's of spanking and such the up close images started to flash or blink in and out. This is the first RPGM Game I have played that has done this. To double check to make sure it was your game and not My computer I played 3 other RPGM games and they did not flash/blink. This is strong enough to almost be the break point for me. I have bad eyes and waiting the 20 seconds or so they flashed/blinked started to hurt.

Issue2: There needs to be more background of the family. Mom She is going on a buisness trip for a week.... ok what buisness is Mom in? Does the family live comfortably? Speaking of family Iris.....is she your older or younger sister? She acts like she has only been in the house for a year or so, is she adopted? how does she know so much about the world your creating? Does the MC go to school? what is the schooling like for young boys in the world? Obviously they are low end of the totem pole but do they stay there or are they all treated like worthless dirt?? Justin and the girl next door.... how long has the MC known Justin, did they go to school together?? Where does he fit in?? How does Sarah his sister fit in?

Issue3: Iris's hair......She looks more like The character from a old black and white 1950 sitcom. I forget the name but the hair reminded me of him, young school boy with freckles and all, Just paste boobies (( hehe yes I said boobies)) on that boy and you have an exact duplicate. Not a game breaker but still very odd looking.

What I would like to see:
More fetish type stuff maybe some latex encasement, additional bondage gear.
Instead of corporal punishment like spanking all the time why not throw in more humiliation, make him go shopping dressed as a girl or in a sissy type fit.

Maybe none of that is yourstyle, but the way things are going in your game aka panty waring, apron etc etc it can get into full blown sissy. Which I do not mind and I will admit it, for me it is even better since it is a female dominated world. I have not seen many game like that around.

Please keep it up and the what I would like are mere ideas or seed's to think on
what apron are you talking about i played the game twice only saw the panties ?

Loqic

Royal Jelly
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
Are there any sound options? As a headphone user I always find RPGM games to be too damn loud with their beeps; and I don't really like ambient music.
It's actually there in the menu between Formation and Save. Not sure why it's blanked out though.

Reactions: Yonamous

bas

retired
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
Here's my crunched version.

Image/audio/video quality is reduced to make shit smaller. This is not a perfect process and sometimes can break a game. You've been warned so no bitching.

Second Class [v0.16] [taco7] - Original Size: 1.44GB

Download Win (202MB): - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Kaliba

Jun 24, 2017
Mmmm i wish developers who want to create a femdom based games, would also consider an alternate more mild femdom route aka. "gentle femdom". I.e. the mc doesn't have a micro dick and vanilla sex is involved (only the woman plays the dominant part).

Standard micro dick (I think it would be more interessting if it would be a punishment spell that leads to the micro dick for a short period of time), futanari pegging etc. are not my thing.

I think there are too many femdom games that are too hardcore, but not enough games who fill the gap between hardcore femdom and standard games. The only game that caters toward this niche, respectively the only game that comes to my mind, would be "monster girl island".

Feb 26, 2019
I must be missing something. After the first panty sniffing scene, how do you make the story progress? I've wandered all around, wearing and not wearing the panties, and nothing is happening. The areas I can interact with: Locked roommate room, storage room (former dog), paddle (don't touch again), landlord's room (don't make that mistake again), couch (1: ???), bed (not tired), dresser (I'm dressed), right of dresser (dresser is to the left), chest (turn music off), and outside (nothing to do outside).

taco7

Game Developer
Sep 2, 2017
I must be missing something. After the first panty sniffing scene, how do you make the story progress? I've wandered all around, wearing and not wearing the panties, and nothing is happening. The areas I can interact with: Locked roommate room, storage room (former dog), paddle (don't touch again), landlord's room (don't make that mistake again), couch (1: ???), bed (not tired), dresser (I'm dressed), right of dresser (dresser is to the left), chest (turn music off), and outside (nothing to do outside).
Try to enter the bathroom. Iris is in there, and you'll try and peek. I'll add a small hint to the game.

taco7

Game Developer
Sep 2, 2017
It's actually there in the menu between Formation and Save. Not sure why it's blanked out though.
So it is! There must be some sort of plugin conflict, causing it to be blanked out. I'll look into it.

taco7

Game Developer
Sep 2, 2017
what apron are you talking about i played the game twice only saw the panties ?
If you sneak behind the table when you're going to wash Iris's sheets, your landlord will catch you in the bathroom and give you an apron.

Reactions: Johnny12

taco7

Game Developer
Sep 2, 2017
Mmmm i wish developers who want to create a femdom based games, would also consider an alternate more mild femdom route aka. "gentle femdom". I.e. the mc doesn't have a micro dick and vanilla sex is involved (only the woman plays the dominant part).

Standard micro dick (I think it would be more interessting if it would be a punishment spell that leads to the micro dick for a short period of time), futanari pegging etc. are not my thing.

I think there are too many femdom games that are too hardcore, but not enough games who fill the gap between hardcore femdom and standard games. The only game that caters toward this niche, respectively the only game that comes to my mind, would be "monster girl island".
Unfortunately that's just not my thing. Honestly even this game is me toning down my fetishes a little. The thing about making games like this, is that it's a ton of work, and it doesn't pay well. I do it because I enjoy doing it. But if I were to spend a bunch of time making a route I didn't enjoy, I would quickly lose motivation to keep going.

There actually will be a dick shrinking spell in day 2. There is even already a preview animation up on my patreon (shameless plug). It will become even smaller!

Kaliba

Jun 24, 2017
Unfortunately that's just not my thing. Honestly even this game is me toning down my fetishes a little. The thing about making games like this, is that it's a ton of work, and it doesn't pay well. I do it because I enjoy doing it. But if I were to spend a bunch of time making a route I didn't enjoy, I would quickly lose motivation to keep going.

There actually will be a dick shrinking spell in day 2. There is even already a preview animation up on my patreon (shameless plug). It will become even smaller!
Ok i can understand that. Sadly this game will not be for me, i wish you luck nonetheless.

With dick shrinking spell i actually meant that the mc could have a normal size dick and the spell would be a short timed punishment. Now you want to make the already small dick even smaller ?! ... jesus dude have mercie ;-)

4.10 star(s) 37 Votes