zender332

Sep 15, 2019
I don't know why it didn't work, I downloaded another file from mega and everything worked. All right, thank you

madhatter11

Jul 7, 2017
When I saw this game was being remade my heart sank as I assumed it was going to be another one of those games that never goes anywhere. I was wrong though the game has progresed greatly I really love such a wide variety of kinks, it is a great game,

Reactions: bulifun

taco7

Game Developer
Sep 2, 2017
When I saw this game was being remade my heart sank as I assumed it was going to be another one of those games that never goes anywhere. I was wrong though the game has progresed greatly I really love such a wide variety of kinks, it is a great game,
Thanks! I try and add a decent amount of new content to the remake updates, so the game continues to move forward.

Johnny12

Aug 10, 2017
taco7 what are the 2 saves in the mega file ? i bought a new pc so i lost all my saves from the day 1 remake should i play it again or get one of the saves ? thanks

taco7

Game Developer
Sep 2, 2017
taco7 what are the 2 saves in the mega file ? i bought a new pc so i lost all my saves from the day 1 remake should i play it again or get one of the saves ? thanks
They're from the start of day 2. If you Have already played through the day one remake, you should just load the saves.

Reactions: Johnny12

Petruha2k

Jan 19, 2020
with save number 2 - there is no such bug (or is it because I agreed to be a bench and call Iris mistress in save 2)

taco7

Game Developer
Sep 2, 2017
with save number 2 - there is no such bug (or is it because I agreed to be a bench and call Iris mistress in save 2)
I've tried all morning, but I cannot duplicate that bug. I even downloaded the game from the mega link thinking I messed up the upload. Were you possibly using the fast forward feature, and if so can you try it again without fast forwarding and see if it still happens?

NPC041188

Oct 23, 2019
Am I the only one hoping your sister takes puppy-you to school and show off how much of a good boy you are?

4.10 star(s) 37 Votes