taco7

Game Developer
Sep 2, 2017
im not usually a fan of bestiality, but i dont see any in this game? unless him turning into a dog via clothes counts
If you peek on the punishment of the black kid after the school race, there is a beastiality option.

taco7

Game Developer
Sep 2, 2017
I would avoid the gallery for now. it hasn't been updated for the remake yet.

Reactions: noway1

ipps

Dec 27, 2018
Dude, totally nailed it.

Sorry, about a wine deep. So im not in the best position to critique the game accurately. But this is about as cool a fd game as you get. Sure, i hate the sist... i mean, 'roommate' model. Im more in love with all the other characters. But any true sub (no true scotsman fallacy) will get over this. This is a femdom game. If you're not overly obsessed with foot fetish and like all the other stuff that subbing provides... you're probably going to like this. This game caters to the entire gamut of humiliation.

Honestly, models are models... scenes are where its at. Wanna see your mothe... i mean, 'mistress' move from a kind, gentle, protective human being (even if you get a bit of a spanking now and again), turn into a sexual deviant who wants to drown you in your own cum and make you hate every minute of it? [spoilers!] Yeah... This scratches that itch.

Your 'roommate' is the kindest, most gentle, softest path available to you. Day 1 in the school, you're kind of introduced to the possibilities. Play it. There you get to decide if this is the game for you. Day 2, its pretty much centered around your house and three characters. Two are awesome, one is... well, she's not for me (to be clear, refusing her is JUST AS FUN as helping her - ive seen plenty people saying helping her is more fun... it isnt necessarily, i went gentle first play through (and then got roadblocked by the gentle path ending at day 3 (its not back in the game yet). I then played the 'mean path' and it was closer to what i wanted - its a TASTE thing)).

Right now, if you want to continue into day 2 (and day 2 is super fun - your mom... i MEAN mistress!!!!... and your neighbor make it lots of fun) you have to play the 'mean path' and have a jar of ointment up magically shoved up your butt (by being an asshole to your sister/roommate.)

Game ends at the start of day 3 (well, technically day 4 since the intro is pretty much superfluous). Im genuinely looking forward to it. Unlike the folks following this game since day 1 and know whats coming, ive no idea. and i cant wait to see where it goes (i hope its back to the school - dont tie me into my 'roommate', shes literally bottom of my list right now).

I just wanted to say, this game kicked the shit out of my expectations. Definite download if youre a femdom fan. Just today ive gone through my 'latest updates' and seen TONNES of games listed as female domination. This one actually delivers.

Last edited:

Cynic777

Nov 18, 2018
Can anyone please tell me "choice-spoilers" to avoid as much iris content as possible. cause femdom with ugly face is really kinda turn-off for me. but the content and other models in game are great. played only first release i think.

JoleenStar

Sep 29, 2017
You know, sometimes this game can be really hot. Then sometimes I wonder why the men don't just commit mass suicide.

Durrus

Sep 7, 2020
I wonder why the men don't just commit mass suicide.
Indeed this crossed my mind when playing. The MC has it good, but the neigbour kid would off himself real quick with living conditions this harsh. Paradoxically, decrease in male population would increase their value, too. I guess that's where you suspend your disbelief and not think too much into things ;)

TIKI434

Aug 7, 2018
Indeed this crossed my mind when playing. The MC has it good, but the neigbour kid would off himself real quick with living conditions this harsh. Paradoxically, decrease in male population would increase their value, too. I guess that's where you suspend your disbelief and not think too much into things ;)
youd think there would be a crazy badass female equivalent of John Brown using magic to sloughter female slave owners

MAKeevchanin

Mar 2, 2019
Tell me, how many significant choices in the game that affect the development of the plot? Bathroom, Replace Justin or not, wear a dress or not, and that's it?

Deleted member 1571565

Aug 7, 2019
Tell me, how many significant choices in the game that affect the development of the plot? Bathroom, Replace Justin or not, wear a dress or not, and that's it?
Depends on what you mean by "significant". There is only one significant choice to date, that is the choice that determines whether Iris is mean or...amiable I guess. Other choices are more of a scene type decision of what you want to see/don't, and your choice will be remembered going forward. Like if you wear panties multiple times, you will be treated/commented like you're a sissy, if you run around in baby clothes, you get treated like a baby. Those aren't really significant choices, as they just factor into your treatment and maybe some dialogue going forward

Edit: actually I guess there is some other things that can be considered "Significant" like whether or not you have something removed or not, that alters the scenes that play out in the future, but in those cases it only changes the flow of one scene, not the game, so again, not sure I can consider those significant

MAKeevchanin

Mar 2, 2019
Depends on what you mean by "significant". There is only one significant choice to date, that is the choice that determines whether Iris is mean or...amiable I guess. Other choices are more of a scene type decision of what you want to see/don't, and your choice will be remembered going forward. Like if you wear panties multiple times, you will be treated/commented like you're a sissy, if you run around in baby clothes, you get treated like a baby. Those aren't really significant choices, as they just factor into your treatment and maybe some dialogue going forward

Edit: actually I guess there is some other things that can be considered "Significant" like whether or not you have something removed or not, that alters the scenes that play out in the future, but in those cases it only changes the flow of one scene, not the game, so again, not sure I can consider those significant
I just translate the game and translate it not in code (since the game is not over yet), but through the plugin ( I see the text that appears as you progress) and I wanted to know how much one election affects other dialogs. For example: when Sarah offers the Main Character to replace Justine, there is a choice - to lick her or not. In addition to the scene that follows the choice, will this choice affect the dialogs in other scenes?

Last edited:

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
just started playing and wonder is it really needed to use all those ............ punctum's
in almost all new saying or thinking

4.10 star(s) 37 Votes