juanito

Jun 19, 2017
Ugh, I though the girl with acne (2nd prev img) was cute and then the camera panned down. So… is this game exclusively about femdom or is it like Karlsson's Gambit?

FormerlyknownasOlheden

Donor
May 20, 2020
Reading the tags I think I might enjoy this game a lot, except the scat tag, not kink shaming, I'm a massive pervert, but scat is one thing that I don't really get into. Have searched through the thread and I THINK, it's avoiable right? Just checking. It seemed somewhat unclear.

korolv992

Jul 29, 2019
это что за херня !!! других слов нету как такое выкладывать можно! Мужик не должен быть тряпкой половой !!! -10 за это творение !!

• Haha
Reactions: Leo Humilis

Steviehg84

Oct 16, 2019
Reading the tags I think I might enjoy this game a lot, except the scat tag, not kink shaming, I'm a massive pervert, but scat is one thing that I don't really get into. Have searched through the thread and I THINK, it's avoiable right? Just checking. It seemed somewhat unclear.
My thoughts exactly, My ex gf had IBS, Sleeping in the same bed as her when she would fart would be a gamble

Jackyll48

Aug 23, 2018
это что за херня !!! других слов нету как такое выкладывать можно! Мужик не должен быть тряпкой половой !!! -10 за это творение !!
This is an English laguage forum and according to the rules (rule number 5) you should (at the very least) add a english translation to your post (you can use Google Translate or other machine translators for this)

I might agree with what you said, or not, but this way it is hard to be sure.

Thank you for your consideration

CheekySix

Oct 27, 2019
I've really enjoyed the foot worship and toilet stuff with Iris this update. The pov shots were really cool. Can't wait for the next update!

Reactions: bulifun

Lamoucheronn

Apr 28, 2017
Is there a way to reverse uno card yourself from the situation the mc is living in, or will he forever be dominated?

RustyCooter

Apr 5, 2020
This game looks like a beta male dream. Beastiality, scat....sissifacation. Fuck no. Not for me.

Aseratrix

Engaged Member
Dec 16, 2019
You can see the tags before clicking the link, i dont understand why you felt you had to add you just saying no to the thread
Femdom triggers people, especially some males with an insecure sense of "masculinity". They are such snowflakes! The same happens with NTR, I am not into the latter, but I really feel bad about those folks, they seem literally persecuted on this site. In the meantime there seems no shame associated with peeps demanding patches for "incest", "loli" and other completely "vanilla" stuff.

korolv992

Jul 29, 2019
what the hell is this?!! there are no other words how you can spread this! A man should not be a sexy rag !!! - 10 for this creation !!

Deleted member 1571565

Aug 7, 2019
Femdom triggers people, especially some males with an insecure sense of "masculinity". They are such snowflakes! The same happens with NTR, I am not into the latter, but I really feel bad about those folks, they seem literally persecuted on this site. In the meantime there seems no shame associated with peeps demanding patches for "incest", "loli" and other completely "vanilla" stuff.
The thing that loses me is....why the fuck would they think they'd gain any points in a section catering to the exact opposite of that? It's like walking into an AA meeting just to boast you drink alcohol...

I respect that some people don't like femdom, please respect that I want to enjoy it without their input.

4.10 star(s) 37 Votes