Malatar

Mar 23, 2019
Eh, don't let it bother you Taco. An improvement in the game's grammar would be nice, but on the whole it's just superb so far. Great job, and thank you very much! I'm quite eagerly awaiting the "nice" route update.

taco7

Game Developer
Sep 2, 2017
Eh, don't let it bother you Taco. An improvement in the game's grammar would be nice, but on the whole it's just superb so far. Great job, and thank you very much! I'm quite eagerly awaiting the "nice" route update.
I finally bit the bullet and bought microsoft word. I'm running all the new text through that, so hopefully the grammer will improve going forward.

Reactions: vimmers

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
I finally bit the bullet and bought microsoft word. I'm running all the new text through that, so hopefully the grammer will improve going forward.
ok i would just have used notepad++ it's free and there are various plugins to it

Mar 24, 2019
hmmm I don't remember ever actually buying microsoft for any reason whatsoever, but then again I am not a company.

taco7

Game Developer
Sep 2, 2017
are you planning to make a 1€ or 2€ patreon tier ?
Not really. If you give $1 or $2, patreon and the credit card companies takes most of that money. With $5 and up i get the majority of the money. I'd rather you just keep your money and wait a week, than give money that I'll only get a small piece of.

Reactions: Johnny12
4.10 star(s) 37 Votes