Corvo3108

Dec 2, 2019
Jesus christ...this is not femdom is torture, if someone is having what the mc have is better to die than live like that, the "good" route you are treated worse than a shit, the bad is even worse, i know that some people like when the woman control the guy, get slapped, but this is torture, there is only shit for the mc every single day, there was not one day that i could say "hey, this is nice" is torture every single day, and nobody give a fuck, the only way that he could possible find peace is dying, even after you help your mother fucking friend he betrayed you and you get fucked. If you believe that having all that every single day of your life is good, please, find help...
Bro.... it's just a game.

subwien

Jan 16, 2022
Jesus christ...this is not femdom is torture, if someone is having what the mc have is better to die than live like that, the "good" route you are treated worse than a shit, the bad is even worse, i know that some people like when the woman control the guy, get slapped, but this is torture, there is only shit for the mc every single day, there was not one day that i could say "hey, this is nice" is torture every single day, and nobody give a fuck, the only way that he could possible find peace is dying, even after you help your mother fucking friend he betrayed you and you get fucked. If you believe that having all that every single day of your life is good, please, find help...
Only because you cant say "this is nice" doesnt mean that it isnt for anybody else. You dont like it? Fine!
Telling other people they need to find help, because of that? Get the f out of here.
If you believe that playing all that makes it real, please, find help for yourself... Jesus christ

leafkfy

May 22, 2020
Here you go. I don't know how this image got lost. I'll upload a fixed version in a couple of days when I'm sure there are no other bugs.
It doesn't work for me, tried to start again without using any saved files, but the error still pop up, the problem is that the error interrupt any loading screen so I can't continue playing.

taco7

Game Developer
Sep 2, 2017
It doesn't work for me, tried to start again without using any saved files, but the error still pop up, the problem is that the error interrupt any loading screen so I can't continue playing.
Did you put the image file in the right folder? Assuming you're on pc, Second_Class 0.972 [PC]/www/img/pictures

taco7

Game Developer
Sep 2, 2017
When I put in my gentle route saves it just goes back to the main menu, anyone knows why?
Okay, I'm an idiot. There's a really stupid bug that I missed because I used the skip to day 6 function to test the new update. I'll get that fixed and a new build posted later today.

Okay, this should fix it and the missing image bug. Just overwrite version 0.972 with it. I'll update the full game with the bugfix when they're finished uploading in a couple hours.

Last edited:

Asenaris

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 31, 2018
Second Class [0.972] Compressed (UnTested) (More than 27k images,Download on your risk)

Win/Mac (2.5 GB/ 1.36 GB) : (Mac Only Engine Files)
Patch for updating to 0.973 : Post+ Compressed Patch:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

leafkfy

May 22, 2020
Did you put the image file in the right folder? Assuming you're on pc, Second_Class 0.972 [PC]/www/img/pictures
Yep I did, but is not a problem anymore, the patch you posted fixed the problem, thanks for the fast reply, much appreciated.

galibx23

Nov 21, 2018
what to do with save game situation maybe i missed something as every time i download the game for the new update it starts fresh, should i make a separate save folder.

taco7

Game Developer
Sep 2, 2017
what to do with save game situation maybe i missed something as every time i download the game for the new update it starts fresh, should i make a separate save folder.
rpg maker stores the saves in the game folder. Open your old game and copy over the save folder. it's inside the www folder.

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
Please add the option to simply skip whole events (after the first playthrough), especially if there are no choices in the event (kinetic novel) ...
I tried to play the latest content with dating all 3-5 girls and it gets annoying that you have to go through the same lengthy events at home for several days for every playthrough. Since there are some (meaningless?) dialog or costume choices with some girls, I had to go through the events even more than 3-5 times.

In general I think ren'py would better suit the VN style of the latest content. The game hardly uses the map for free exploration of an open world nor the combat system. In ren'py you can save the game when you want, especially at decision points. In RPGM you cannot save during VN mode and especially not at decision points, so you need to know in advance that an important decision will follow. Skipping is easier in ren'py and if you skip too far, ren'py also allows to roll back.

Reactions: yoyoma28

Vessantia

Feb 16, 2022
Please add the option to simply skip whole events (after the first playthrough), especially if there are no choices in the event (kinetic novel) ...
I tried to play the latest content with dating all 3-5 girls and it gets annoying that you have to go through the same lengthy events at home for several days for every playthrough. Since there are some (meaningless?) dialog or costume choices with some girls, I had to go through the events even more than 3-5 times.

In general I think ren'py would better suit the VN style of the latest content. The game hardly uses the map for free exploration of an open world nor the combat system. In ren'py you can save the game when you want, especially at decision points. In RPGM you cannot save during VN mode and especially not at decision points, so you need to know in advance that an important decision will follow. Skipping is easier in ren'py and if you skip too far, ren'py also allows to roll back.
Yeah, rpgm is not ideal for this kind of content, not sure why people still use it. I've played more of Slave High than of this game, and it has much less content, and am basically waiting for this game to be finished before playing again.

Piratefishes

Jul 24, 2022
Simple reason: Taco7 started programming with rpgm.
He too decided that renpy is better for this kind of game, that's why slave high is not on rpgm.

Reactions: decerto113

Lilithblackbriar

Oct 19, 2021
There seems to be a few fetishes in his game that I don't like and hope they are avoidable if not I wont try this game the fetishes I dislike are the pissing,foot worship,that screen with that overweight woman,the scenes with the female with strap on in the guy and the chastity chastity whatever that is looks like too many in this game may not be my type of game.

• Angry
Reactions: verobaders
4.10 star(s) 37 Votes