giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
Second Class [v0.98] [taco7]

COMPRESSED

SIZE ~ 1.93 GB

- - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Jujansol

Feb 10, 2022
Please more Iris scenes or endings. She's the main thing and I felt like her ending was rushed
Plus she looks pretty damn different in the ending. Also, did anybody notice how in those scat scenes at home where she's supposedly wearing pajamas and then when the scene plays it's her usual black jacket on lol

LovYa

Oct 3, 2019
Hi there, does anyone have a link to Iris and/or the neighbor girl's (forgot her name) character card?

XXXnivid

Jun 12, 2023
I want to run this game in linux ubuntu, how do i do that?
I tried wine, can't use a vm and running it on my browser but then it can't load he jpg.
Please halp.
I've successfully played this on Ubuntu with Steam's Proton. Add the .exe to your steam library, open its properties -> compatibility and enable Proton. I think I've used Proton Experimental, but not entirely sure.

taco7

Game Developer
Sep 2, 2017
Starting the game fresh, there's a soft lock at the point where Iris grabs mistress the paddle
Can you be a bit more specific? I played through the beginning several times doing different things and I was unable to replicate any bug.

Jujansol

Feb 10, 2022
Can you be a bit more specific? I played through the beginning several times doing different things and I was unable to replicate any bug.
Hey artist. Is it possible for you to add more Iris endings content? I simply can't get enough of her. And she looked like a different character in her ending, not Iris

taco7

Game Developer
Sep 2, 2017
Hey artist. Is it possible for you to add more Iris endings content? I simply can't get enough of her. And she looked like a different character in her ending, not Iris
Probably not. There are other endings that I think are more in need of the extra content. Different character feels like a bit of a stretch. All I did was clear up her acne, change her hairstyle, and make her boobs a little bigger. All of which seem like natural things to happen as someone gets older.

Jujansol

Feb 10, 2022
Probably not. There are other endings that I think are more in need of the extra content. Different character feels like a bit of a stretch. All I did was clear up her acne, change her hairstyle, and make her boobs a little bigger. All of which seem like natural things to happen as someone gets older.
You're just doing that cuz your fans think she looks "bland". I agree with you a hundred percent when you said she's perfect that way lol

It's sad that you won't add to her endings, but thank you for making this a free game. It was an epic experience

Reactions: MAD6999

rafa30

Engaged Member
Aug 2, 2017
Hello Developer
When will MC be able to have sex with her sister?
it will be great sex between them

4.10 star(s) 37 Votes