taco7

Game Developer
Sep 2, 2017
will we ever see kylies end ?

never got updated in a while
Sorry for the delay in my reply. The game is done, so i don't check this thread often.
As I said, the game is complete. Kylie has an ending, as do all the other girls. If you're loading an old save it might be messing with things, and you'll have to use the skip to later days function.

Reactions: GRLA

Envy*

Apr 10, 2022
Hi, I would like to know if it is possible to disable the farts ?

And please reassure me that I'm not the only one who put "mom" and "sister" at the beginning.

Hehe.gif

EDIT.

I've never made as many saves in an RPGM game as I did in this one. x)

Last edited:

taco7

Game Developer
Sep 2, 2017
Hey artist, can I ask for some special preferences or scenes if I support you? And if so, where and how can I do that?
Yes! There is a tier on my for requesting scenes. Keep in mind I have final veto power if I don't think it fits in the game, but I am extremely open since my kinks are vast. You're also welcome to message me with your request first, to make sure it would work before pledging. Fair warning, though. Depending on what it is, and when you request it, it can take a while to make it's way into the game. For instance, if you want to add a scene to Slave U, but I'm already half way done with the update, it might have to wait until the next update to make it in.

Envy*

Apr 10, 2022
Nice little game, I just got the "Mommy's Wife" ending.

Really looking forward to trying Slave u now.

4.10 star(s) 37 Votes