Sorreah

Feb 15, 2023
Hello, can anyone get the game to start on their Mac? I always get an error saying the file cannot be opened.
I have already set the "lowest" security level.
Did you try it on an emulator like Wine? That seems to be the recommended workaround if its not working on mac, but since I don't know mac I can't say for sure if it works or not

SpeakSoftly

Mar 11, 2022
Any chance of fixing the case of the image names? I'm trying to play on Linux which treats, for example, "$mom sprite.png" as a different name than "$Mom sprite.png" - both of these appear in the code (going by the error messages), but only one actually exists so just renaming the file doesn't help much. If this were a plain HTML game I'd just do a find and replace, but that doesn't seem to be possible here (at least I can't find where the code is).

taco7

Game Developer
Sep 2, 2017
Hello, can anyone get the game to start on their Mac? I always get an error saying the file cannot be opened.
I have already set the "lowest" security level.
If you're using a newer Mac that has Apple silicon, there's no way to get it to work. If you have an older Mac try unpacking the folder with unarchiver. If that fails, you should be able to run the windows version with winehq.

taco7

Game Developer
Sep 2, 2017
Any chance of fixing the case of the image names? I'm trying to play on Linux which treats, for example, "$mom sprite.png" as a different name than "$Mom sprite.png" - both of these appear in the code (going by the error messages), but only one actually exists so just renaming the file doesn't help much. If this were a plain HTML game I'd just do a find and replace, but that doesn't seem to be possible here (at least I can't find where the code is).
Interesting. I've never done anything with Linux, so I've never noticed that problem. The easiest solution would be to just copy the image and make one for each. I'm not sure how many times that problem would come up, though. There are over 40,000 images in the game, so that could quickly become unreasonable if it affects more than just the sprites

Reactions: DJsona

Sorreah

Feb 15, 2023
This is unplayable, why the hell is it so laggy
There is two things I think that could be going on.
1) You think its laggy, and it kinda is due to how the graphics are and the engine, in which case there is a speed up feature. I tend to run things at 1.5-2x speed, because despite the size of the sprites, the movement is quite small.

2) it actually is laggy and the animations are jerky/slow and such. I have this issue too if I put the game on my old external hard drive, where I store most of my games. I found the problem is fixed if I move it to my computer's main harddrive and avoid putting it in any external/portable drives.

Reactions: DJsona

SpeakSoftly

Mar 11, 2022
Interesting. I've never done anything with Linux, so I've never noticed that problem. The easiest solution would be to just copy the image and make one for each. I'm not sure how many times that problem would come up, though. There are over 40,000 images in the game, so that could quickly become unreasonable if it affects more than just the sprites
Well. I spent at least half an hour copying/renaming files during the "Mother Spanks" and "mother spanks rub" sections after which I gave up.
All it would (should) take is a global search/replace to make any references to an image have the same name as the file.

Killer94

Feb 4, 2018
before downloading i'd like to know if there is an option to turn off some of the fetishes or if they are mandatory

taco7

Game Developer
Sep 2, 2017
Well. I spent at least half an hour copying/renaming files during the "Mother Spanks" and "mother spanks rub" sections after which I gave up.
All it would (should) take is a global search/replace to make any references to an image have the same name as the file.
I'm unaware of a way to do that in RpgMaker. It would be trivially easy to do in renpy, but RpgMaker is really not great. I don't intend to use it again now that I'm done with this game.

Reactions: Zurrlock

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
Holy bat droppings, Batman, we're still looking for a condensed version, here. Thank you.

MatureWLover

Jun 25, 2023
Surely there will be a renpy remaster and SURELY theres going to be a patch where the MC secretly enjoys everything and wants it to happend ;)

(haven't played the game as i cannot get past the first 10 minutes of the game as everything glitches out and barely works. (RPGM) for you at its finest.

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Second Class [v0.991] [taco7] - Compressed

Use at your own risk.
Updated the compression with 3 changed audio files. If you downloaded the compression before my last edit. Put these 3 files into www/audio/se.

Win [2,7 GB]
- - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Pelican!

Apr 15, 2019
how do you begin the diaper route? I got a diaper warning near the beginning of the game but didnt know what to do to actually get the content.

jwickgzero

Mar 16, 2021
If this is indeed the last update, it's been a pleasure. Great story telling.

I still haven't seen any of the ending either, so excited for that.

4.10 star(s) 37 Votes