taco7

Game Developer
Sep 2, 2017
What changes would be in the remastered version, aside from using a different engine (RenPy), if it happens?
If it does happen, and it won't be for a while of it does, I would add extra scenes to most days. Probably expand the majority of endings, and refine the clothing mechanics by reducing the number of options and increasing their effect on scenes.

C/NC-Z0E

Jun 3, 2021
It's true I can only guess about Mac, but I know how Taco deals with bugs. Have you even tried an updated version since he keeps putting them out? The alternative to him not fixing it would mean its a specific instance limited to you
I downloaded this version last night. This is what I get now. I am on an updated Mac Ventura 13.5.2

C/NC-Z0E

Jun 3, 2021
The game looks like it would be great! Right up my alley I'm sure, but OK, thanks for confirming it now.
It does not work on Mac(silicon) at all, and to get it work on older Macs we have to download wine(?) for this one game?
If I am getting the tone right, there is no desire or inspiration to get it to work on silicon, even though hundreds if not thousands of games do work on either older or newer Macs. It makes me sad. I love to support games that are "in my wheel-house of kink".

I would just pull down the the Mac version. It. Doesn't. Work. On. Mac. and you are not willing to do anything to fix it.
That's cool. Just don't advertise it as working on Mac.

If you ever get inspiration to fix it, please let me/us know.

Last edited:

Piratefishes

Jul 24, 2022
No. Incest is disgusting!! But you can fuck your cute roommate. At the start of the game you can even change your relationship with her, so she could be an old childhood friend, or you'r si..... sincerly hot neighbour's daughter, but not your sister. Only a pervert would change her description for something so dispitefull! ....and then fuck her.
(femdom game, so most of the time your "not sister" is doing the fucking) ;-)

Nov 9, 2021
No. Incest is disgusting!! But you can fuck your cute roommate. At the start of the game you can even change your relationship with her, so she could be an old childhood friend, or you'r si..... sincerly hot neighbour's daughter, but not your sister. Only a pervert would change her description for something so dispitefull! ....and then fuck her.
(femdom game, so most of the time your "not sister" is doing the fucking) ;-)
Incest is disgusting!! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Eating faeces, drinking urine....this must be delicious, right?

Scotsman1989

Nov 10, 2018
Damn those are some spicy tags, are the scat and bestiality avoidable?
Yes, you get asked right at the start if you want scat active, or else it will depend on your choices and chosen mistress.

Me I have all fetishes active to prevent possible bugs and errors, though I actively try to avoid fart and scat content.

4.10 star(s) 37 Votes