3.40 star(s) 16 Votes
Aug 7, 2018
After the description and the "female domination" tag if this game doesn't have some kind of findom, my disappointment will be immeasurable and my day ruined.
Man, that portmanteau must be the cause of so many weird conversations.

"Huh, so you like to imagine being gang-rapped by dolphins?"
"What? No! Who would..? ...Well, maybe if they take away my credit card, threaten my livelihood and coerce me into all kinds of aquatic depravity...."

soleroth

Jun 9, 2017
think I'm going to end up loving this one, that shot of the girls getting out of the pool wet really plays into my kink.

Sheppard3rd

Jul 2, 2017
So played it and can say this is not what i expected i have seen the anime so it was good to understand the reference about everything..
It was a good begin of the game, Happy that you learned the truth about the cafe only downside i have with it that the mc just shrug it of like its nothing. personally i think 100 times before i go on vacation or go in what kind of relation with them, The mc has to know that they do it for the money.
Stil it had nice renders and a fresh idea story.
Happy to wait for the next update.

Nov 8, 2017
Very nice start, i like the stuff presented.
Has anime reference too, RV, i have it planned to watch, damn i need to push it up my list now :p
Got me really boiling a bit at start with that 180 the moment he told them whats up... "ofc is all about taking advantage, you F-in bitch*s!!"
But besides that, it made me even more interested to pay attention to the story.

As john0410 said, please take your time with this and try to make interesting story.
Looking forward to the next update.

Medak

Oct 11, 2019
Man, that portmanteau must be the cause of so many weird conversations.

"Huh, so you like to imagine being gang-rapped by dolphins?"
"What? No! Who would..? ...Well, maybe if they take away my credit card, threaten my livelihood and coerce me into all kinds of aquatic depravity...."
Well I'm not gay, but 20 bucks is 20 bucks.
Just saying :D

• Haha
Reactions: nasam

oidex

Jan 9, 2018
Ok, had to alt+f4 out right after the party scene to wipe the froth from my mouth.
Before I pick this one back up I HAVE to know if the MC wises up eventually, because this is just painful to watch.

Professor Black

Jun 14, 2020
less than 2 minutes in and i was abit dissapointed already.. all of them gold diggers maybe except for that one chick who's deadset on friendzoning the mc. Is this gonna be like a revenge story or something? i don't see this going on a romance/marriage route.

EDIT:
Had to bounce outta the game. It's too painful to read any further. Mc is totally simping hard and very forgiving.

Good luck to the Dev and hopefully it goes succesfull. It's just not my thing.

Last edited:

Obrecht13

Jun 12, 2017
What a bunch of creepy women, the only one who is worth consideration is Kendra.

Obrecht13, Thank you for sharing your game, it looked really good, but I disliked your female characters so much that I don't want to play further.
Thanks for trying it out. Yeah Kendra is the only one not trying to use you in some way. As a reader you'll understand the others all have ulterior motives and it may cause you to dislike them. The protagonist also understands this to some extent. Hopefully as the game progresses I'll be able to make them interesting enough to overcome any initial distaste. And there will be a Kendra ending where you give a big F.U. to all the other girls if you still don't like them. But yeah, not every game is for every player and I do appreciate your time both in playing and commenting.

Obrecht13

Jun 12, 2017
Faptime was kind enough to test my android port using text skip to rapidly get through it and reports that it seemed to work. If one or two others give it a try and also report it's ok then I'll add it to the main post. Here's the link:

Glooskabe

Jan 4, 2020
Thanks for trying it out. Yeah Kendra is the only one not trying to use you in some way. As a reader you'll understand the others all have ulterior motives and it may cause you to dislike them. The protagonist also understands this to some extent. Hopefully as the game progresses I'll be able to make them interesting enough to overcome any initial distaste. And there will be a Kendra ending where you give a big F.U. to all the other girls if you still don't like them. But yeah, not every game is for every player and I do appreciate your time both in playing and commenting.
Kendra is certainly the "best" of the four. However, she was just as ready to toss him aside as the others before finding out he was actually successful. I'm not exactly high on her at the moment either. Apparently, his natural personality isn't good enough for her even with the money boost. I'm fine with the '"gain some confidence" advice, but I'm not sure I can trust her newfound interest in him either way. I skipped her jacuzzi scene, not because MC is a simp, but because I felt he would be hurt by the way she had laid it all on him. In fact, I would have preferred if he left immediately after the conversation rather than hanging out in the pool with her all afternoon. Of course, in his interactions with the others, he took the advice to heart.

As long as we can play the game with MC's eyes open about what's going on, I think I'll stick around for a few updates to see how things develop. Honestly, though, I kinda wanted to dump all their asses right at the beginning and find a new group of girls to pursue.

Legendary101

Dec 22, 2018
I have literally just started, he gets a haircut and then next scene goes to the women talking about him and first impressions is these women are far from friends. Appalled at the way they speak, I am guessing this game plays into the female domination thing a lot. But for sure these people are no friends. Snakes. Let's see how is goes beyond that as I play on.

Reactions: Cernunnos.

Glooskabe

Jan 4, 2020
I have literally just started, he gets a haircut and then next scene goes to the women talking about him and first impressions is these women are far from friends. Appalled at the way they speak, I am guessing this game plays into the female domination thing a lot. But for sure these people are no friends. Snakes. Let's see how is goes beyond that as I play on.
There's one dommy character, but she's easy to avoid if you want. Her femdom path, that is, not so much her in general.

Exdeath92

Jul 25, 2017
I didn't expect the Rosario Vampire reference at all. Just a quick advice for those interested in the anime: READ THE MANGA INSTEAD. The Anime deviated from the Manga in a 180º way, and effectively Tsukune ends up with one girl (it's a kinda complicated siuation though)

The thing I dislike about the characters of this story is that ALL OF THEM were 100% about to leave him and they didn't provide advice to MC about how to improve himself BEFORE the events of the game. Besides, I'm not entirely sure about 2nd girl's feelings yet (still could be a trap to keep MC to do her bidding)

Legendary101

Dec 22, 2018
There's one dommy character, but she's easy to avoid if you want. Her femdom path, that is, not so much her in general.
I am playing on now so will see how I feel after it, but seriously blown away by what they said before he showed in the cafe, they all agreed to literally end their friendships with him that night before he shows up. They all agree and they just put him down also because he dared tried to get with one of them. Genuinely first impressions from me, they are snakes. I mean not one of them stuck up for him in that convo. I would be shocked if anyone thought they were anything but backstabbers.

3.40 star(s) 16 Votes