3.40 star(s) 16 Votes

Jonah Arkon

Sep 22, 2017
Well drop the domination and discusting tats along with strong story changes then it might work.

Glooskabe

Jan 4, 2020
Wow after reading the comments I think I'll wait to try this it sounds like the story and girls personalities are horrible no newly rich guy would act like that or be treated like that no way would I let some girl fuck them first she didn't even ask you to join and started before even asking, so it's not your harem it's hers forget that, other fish in the sea!!! He's rich don't need them! But I'll wait to see were he takes the story I'm very apprehensive I'm not going to play the whole game being treated that way??
Katrina has been working pretty heavily on one of the girls, but it's the one that MC has the weakest connection with. She hasn't "closed the deal" yet. Also, the implication is that if we decide to not accept Katrina's "help", she will back off. So maybe it's not quite as bad as you frame it. We'll see when the next update comes.

yrpotria

Nov 1, 2017
I have complex feelings after playing that game. On one hand that game have funny and intresting dialoges. On another hand plot is just about sluts. They dont give a shit about mc when he was nerd but with money he is cool guy and best friend from old times. Its realictic i get it but i cant to warm up to some of girls. Maybe except Kendra a little.

But models is very sexy. Especially Gianna.

Moleman111

Oct 15, 2019
I almost stopped at the coffee shop, these bitches are awful and the MC is one the dumbest out there, I don';t like any of the girls, perhaps Kendra has some redeemable qualities after being honest but was still kinda bitchy about it, we need more choices with how we react to these gold digging hoes, I did manage to persevere through the chapter but the initial frustration turned to laughter as it went on the how the MC could still be clueless after what Kendra explained why on Earth would any self respecting man or woman go on a vacation with these people, I hope there's other women to bang in this game, but well done on creating a Simp simulator, this may sound harsh but I do it with love

Ninjaman2

Dec 4, 2018
The "2nd girl" does not have to be the main focus. There will be choices for different routes. Basically you'll be able to end up with any girl you like or all of them. Some routes will contain more exhibitionism/teasing, some more lesbian scenes, one route will have female domination but can be avoided for a more vanilla game with more harem group sex and mf sex.
I hope you add more femdom! I know everyone has a variety of tastes but only a small bit of femdom in an otherwise normal game wouldn't be my cup of tea.

eddie987

Dec 5, 2018
Katrina has been working pretty heavily on one of the girls, but it's the one that MC has the weakest connection with. She hasn't "closed the deal" yet. Also, the implication is that if we decide to not accept Katrina's "help", she will back off. So maybe it's not quite as bad as you frame it. We'll see when the next update comes.
The problem is that although we'll be able to stop her, it looks more like a power move, than anything else. She starts groping and even lightly dominating Gianna right in front of the MC, when it's stated that they weren't that close before, and then she tells him how she can bang her before him. The fact that you're probably be able to stop her doesn't change much. Her "offer" sounds exactly like Wildbill5150 said. It's not her helping the MC build a harem, but building her own harem and then giving the MC access to it. If he's a good boy and do what she wants... Even if you reject her offer, she's still a power hungry cunt, who'll always try to find a way to get on top. That's what I get from the way she acts at least.

Moleman111

Oct 15, 2019
I agree with Eddie she already did it with kendra on the plane because Kendra is number 1, she's just playing him and he'll be too dumb to see it

Reactions: nasam

hvarbo

Jul 10, 2018
I really loved this game, instantly made it to my watch list. Now, I am a fan of femdom, so the gold digging aspect didn't bother me. Kendra and Katrina had the 2 best models in the game for my tastes and I was pleased to see I liked their routes the best too.

Kendra had the best model in the game in my opinion, and that toxic bikini was hot af. At first with her being his childhood friend, and the one who was least affected by MC's sudden wealth I was afraid she'd be too straight laced and boring like most designated girlfriends are in those kinds of games, but I was pleasantly surprised to see that she'd also tease him and hit a great balance in the slutty/boring scale.

Katrina while being my second favorite model, she was my favorite girl overall. Sexy and confident woman that uses her charms to make you melt in her hands? Sign me up! Although the very end, when she said that Kendra will always be MC's #1, that made almost no sense to me. Just the previous day on the flight there she had me abandon Kendra to go stare at her breasts, and now she acknowledges she can't be #1? If you are never able to resist her, even when Kendra is involved, then she's your #1. I really wish that if she'll have her own route if we never go against her. Or that if she goes for the harem route, she does it because she wants it for herself, or because wants to see your reactions when she scores with every girl that turned you down. Her sudden lack of confidence at making herself all you care about at the very end, is the only thing that turned me off in her route.

For me, the other 2 characters were more to get the story going than actual characters I'd consider going for. For instance seeing how Katrina could turn Gianna on was pretty hot. But if I want a waifu I'll go for Kendra, and if I want to be seduced by a sexy gold digger, then Katrina does it better. Then again peoples' taste is pretty subjective, and I'm glad I already have 2 routes I'm looking forward to.

Reactions: NanasBananas
May 1, 2020
I see Harem tag I DL it .. But it has nothing for Android .. Haha it's okay might wait to someone port it , or buy a PC still this game looks promising ..

Mister_M

Engaged Member
Apr 2, 2018
As much as I like femdom I never got into liking findom and in this game it's not even findom as (especially with Gianna and the streaming girl) simple example of mix of greed with lies and deceits, which is smth I strongly dislike as I value honesty. That means I don't like any girl in this game; Kendra has some redeeming qualities, but she's still somewhat hypocritical in my eyes.

As far as their looks are concerned though, Gianna looks the best imo, she's closest to my type of woman. Katrina on the other hand raises some interest in me with her femdom(ish) attitude. The MC however seems to be a complete idiot. I believe it would be a good idea if his approach would change (and quite considerably so) after talking with Kendra about other girls, I'd also not leave enough time for the player to check all 4 girls after the cafe scene so if the player - let's say - chooses Katrina before Kendra the MC will be more likely to fell victim to her, but after the talk with Kendra said player would have more options to speak up against her (of course, s/he could still decide to play along with her anyways). The lack of options/choices to react is also quite disappointing. I know that it makes the game more complicated and requires more effort from the dev, but having more possibilities of reacting to what's going on and how the girls are behaving would be imo a good idea.

Cernunnos.

May 27, 2017
Ok, had to alt+f4 out right after the party scene to wipe the froth from my mouth.
Before I pick this one back up I HAVE to know if the MC wises up eventually, because this is just painful to watch.
Yeah...that intro with the chicks talking in the cafe and the 180 when he breaks the news. I wanna toss these bitches in the bay with bricks tied to them.

Obrecht13

Jun 12, 2017
I've read the comments about the simp protagonist. I get it, but it's intended to start out that way on purpose a bit. In real life if we hit it big we'd insta drop anyone clearly trying to get with us for our money. Some of this game is about the protagonist improving himself. He's going to be getting smarter, learning to dress better, getting in shape, gaining confidence, etc. so I've started him a little lower so he has room to grow.

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
I've read the comments about the simp protagonist. I get it, but it's intended to start out that way on purpose a bit. In real life if we hit it big we'd insta drop anyone clearly trying to get with us for our money. Some of this game is about the protagonist improving himself. He's going to be getting smarter, learning to dress better, getting in shape, gaining confidence, etc. so I've started him a little lower so he has room to grow.
I haven't played yet, but, just from the comments here, I really don't think I can deal with it. But, I do wish you well with the game.

Reactions: TiffanyMonroe

Glooskabe

Jan 4, 2020
I mean, I understand your thinking there. However, what's your plan to make these girls more attractive LIs, both to the MC and to the players? He knows they intended to dump him, and the only reason they didn't is because he got rich. That is no basis for anything but the most cynical they're using me so I'm gonna use them right back kind of relationship. Is that the game you're planning? It wasn't my impression, but if that's the case, then I guess you're okay to proceed that way.

You seem to be planning to make Kendra, at least, a closer, more real loving relationship. I get that there is history there to build such a scenario on. However, she treated him badly in the past (basically cutting any one-on-one contact with him), and she was just as willing to toss him aside until he came into money. (It was her idea to dump him "for his own good".) She didn't believe in him, and she didn't care enough about him to offer any advice to improve himself before his money made him attractive to her. Perhaps that isn't what you intended to convey, but that is how the story is being received.

This is a first release. There is time for you to make changes if you decide changes are necessary or desirable. Regardless, you will need to figure out what kind of game you are making and how to proceed. I, personally, sympathize with your self-improvement theme. It can be the basis of a good game. I'm really unsure how you plan to salvage the four LIs for any kind of loving respectful route though, if that is what you are going for at all.

Good luck! This is a tough audience. The feedback here can be useful if you develop the skills to identify the wheat and ignore the chaff.

Eishier

Feb 27, 2019
just finish the game kendra best girl so far probably always be best girl

I got question's in the second chapter will we be able to refuse Katrina's offer and still can have her the same time without sharing her with other LI's because i don't want to see any girl on girl it's a big turn off for me

Is katarina's path's only gonna be romance or submassive option or will we be able to dominate her in the next chapters

Last edited:
3.40 star(s) 16 Votes