3.40 star(s) 16 Votes

ViperGts151

You don’t like me? Fine. Don’t waste my time then.
Donor
Jan 15, 2018
Didn't the game give you/ the mc the option to fuck the girls while on the trip to Hawaii then discard them all like they were gonna do to him before he had money once you return home though never actually got to that point before getting abandoned ?

mickster101

Formerly 'rossbach451'
Aug 14, 2017
Didn't the game give you/ the mc the option to fuck the girls while on the trip to Hawaii then discard them all like they were gonna do to him before he had money once you return home though never actually got to that point before getting abandoned ?
Yes. You had a choice to forgive them and make a love harem, or not forgive them and use and abuse them. Katrina was the next choice: allow her to help you get the harem or do it yourself. Finally, you had to choose whether or not to fall under her spell yourself. The game was developing into a true harem game, but also had femdom paths as well. Unique to this board, I might add. Dev certainly was upset about the pissy-pants a-holes who excoriated him over the first scene in the game; those whiny dicks helped drive off a dev making a good game. But I think the dev had other concerns as well and chose to bail out from active development. He still does renders and frequents these boards.

Reactions: mizzet
3.40 star(s) 16 Votes