3.40 star(s) 16 Votes

mickster101

Aug 14, 2017
Honestly I would have absolutely 0 problems if she was the MC in this. I think it would have been more enjoyable.

Also the only reason I dislike female MCs (obviously I like male MCs more with me being... well a man) is for 2 reasons:

1- The amount of penises in most of them is a turn off, I'm not really looking for a sausage fest and most VNs with a "lesbian" tag is mostly a few scenes in an ocean of dicks.

2- Is because 99% of the VNs have her as a "good" wife/girlfriend or an "innocent" virgin then they just turn into complete sluts by the second chapter doing orgies and gangbangs lol

So a VN with a good story(that is not a sausage fest) with Female MC is something I would 100% enjoy
I liked what the dev had planned. Katrina could have been 1) part of the MCs harem, likely as a more independent portion of it; 2) outside of all MC's relationships, or 3) the domme leader of all of the characters (to include the MC). Personally, I have not found any games that get that 3rd option right, at least for me. This dev was on target, and then vanished. Pity.

AmerHST

Jun 19, 2020
I liked what the dev had planned. Katrina could have been 1) part of the MCs harem, likely as a more independent portion of it; 2) outside of all MC's relationships, or 3) the domme leader of all of the characters (to include the MC). Personally, I have not found any games that get that 3rd option right, at least for me. This dev was on target, and then vanished. Pity.
This game didn't get it right sadly because what the ROs did is not something you forgive easily and the nail in the coffin was them doing a 180 after he got money.

I think if it was a slow thing like trying to rebuild their friendship first then going from there, it might have worked... maybe..

Last edited:

mickster101

Aug 14, 2017
This game didn't get it right sadly because what the ROs did is not something you forgive easily and the nail in the coffin was them doing a 180 after he got money.

I think if it was a slow thing like trying to rebuild their friendship first then going from there, it might have worked... maybe..
Yeah, the beginning was a self-inflicted wound, but the game itself did recover. It never really bothered me, as almost 100% of the games on this site don't reflect any reality I am aware of. Their attitude was just a plot device, but one that could have been done better.

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
Perhaps the dev could have moved the intro scene later in the game? when the girls meet to discuss about rejecting the MC.

excalibertypo

Apr 10, 2020
Can anyone upload a download link please, i know it's abandoned but i would like to play it as i only made it to ch2

excalibertypo

Apr 10, 2020
Second Girl's Happiness [Ch. 4] [Obrecht13] - Original Size: 1.48GB

Compressed version for PC (89MB): MEGA - -
done by Cruncher v0.4.1 (bas@F95zone)

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.
hey do you still have the game folder i really want to play this at Ch4

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
still can find working megas on devs P , rest of the links here are pretty much dead
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
PC -

Mac -

Last edited:

kameohawk

Dec 16, 2017
anyone wanna continue this game? it was a really good one
Given the discussions on the previous page there's a significant amount of people that would disagree with you, so taking it on as a project would ultimately result in the same issues which led to the original developed abandoning it.

The Dev made a game where everyone hates you until you get money. That is never going to attain the universal appeal needed to be worthwhile running with.

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
The Dev made a game where everyone hates you until you get money. That is never going to attain the universal appeal needed to be worthwhile running with.
Yeah every game should be a mindless harem in which the girls are in love with the MC just by his mere existence. That's where the money is!

Reactions: mickster101

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
The whole issue with this game was that it was tagged as a harem

But most of the females all just used the mc for his money

That aint a harem imo thats just a bunch of gold diggers

But yeah the dev shouldnt have tagged it a harem

Just a single love interest route and options to say nope to those gold diggers

But since he made it a harem game alot got pissed and rightfully so

Caus who wants a harem of gold diggers not to mention females that didnt even care about him before hand

Reactions: Moleman111

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
The whole issue with this game was that it was tagged as a harem

But most of the females all just used the mc for his money

That aint a harem imo thats just a bunch of gold diggers

But yeah the dev shouldnt have tagged it a harem

Just a single love interest route and options to say nope to those gold diggers

But since he made it a harem game alot got pissed and rightfully so

Caus who wants a harem of gold diggers not to mention females that didnt even care about him before hand
Even then it could still work, but then you need another sort of MC, a more vengeful or darker MC that you could believe would deal with and handle those gold diggers on his own terms even if he might still lose (you can only have real tension play if both parties are capable, not if one is a smart capable adult and other an incompetent nincompoop) , not a I have to grow up and be no longer a shota MC that we see way to often in games. Not many people download or play male MC games to have their male MC taken advantage of as a fool outside of a circle of certain fans of that theme however realistic that last might be according to some of those lovers. :p

Last edited:
Reactions: michael1984

hvarbo

Jul 10, 2018
I don't necessarily think that a different type of MC was needed. I really liked this game, I think that this game is really appealing to people who are into femdom and findom and Katrina is the reason why I still have the game in my watchlist even though it's really really unlikely that it'll ever get revived.

I think that the problem was that with the setting the game had you can make an amazing femdom game, but a sub-par maledom game and maledom is what most people prefer. So many people got drawn in by the pretty graphics and because most people aren't into femdom, there were many complaints which probably killed the motivation of the dev.

The fact that this thread isn't completely dead and people are motivated to make posts about the game years after it was abandoned tells me that it probably had potential although regrettably we'll never find out for sure.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
I don't necessarily think that a different type of MC was needed. I really liked this game, I think that this game is really appealing to people who are into femdom and findom and Katrina is the reason why I still have the game in my watchlist even though it's really really unlikely that it'll ever get revived.

I think that the problem was that with the setting the game had you can make an amazing femdom game, but a sub-par maledom game and maledom is what most people prefer. So many people got drawn in by the pretty graphics and because most people aren't into femdom, there were many complaints which probably killed the motivation of the dev.

The fact that this thread isn't completely dead and people are motivated to make posts about the game years after it was abandoned tells me that it probably had potential although regrettably we'll never find out for sure.
Yeah it could have worked as a femdom game for sure which was part of the problem in a way :), then this was advertised as a male mc harem game, not femdom first from a male or female perspective game where a stupid male makes more sense, but even then you are just playing the opposite power fantasy. For real tension and interest you need both sides to be capable and about even. :p Or you get more or less our average Disney movie, where some kid outsmarts and beats way more powerful opponents that are stupid like hell, great kids power fantasy, realistic though?

Some fantasies just work very badly together, male mc harem and femdom is one of those, which is why I am always surprised why almost every harem game seems to must have at least one femdom character for the fetish. Which gets even more weird if that male MC also is heavily into maledom overall, switches do exist but are defo not a big majority either. :p

Last edited:
Reactions: michael1984

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
For a soft femdom mindset, the game was quite good and kinda unique. Maybe not as good for romance or harem because of the setting.

Lots of reason why the game could have been abandoned. Some good games don't get recognition, maybe a marketing issue.

kameohawk

Dec 16, 2017
Yeah every game should be a mindless harem in which the girls are in love with the MC just by his mere existence. That's where the money is!
I never said that, although I'd make the argument that given the leader in the field is Summertime Saga, which is such a game, then it actually IS where the money is.

You can try new things, you can do something unique if you want but if you make a game where every love interest hates your guts until you have money, it is always going to be an uphill struggle. It plays into a primal fear many men have "am I good enough", "does she really like me" etc. If you answer that question in the first few scenes by going "no lol" then the game's always going to struggle because you'll have a chunk of the fanbase going "fuck them" and then wondering who else they can interact with. When they then find out that's your lot, they'll just not play. And games like this, where the margin for success is so slim, can't be that flippant with its target audience. Especially for a first time dev with precisely zero credit in the bank

3.40 star(s) 16 Votes