Incest games fan

Jun 16, 2019
Ehmm... Guys, please help me bout the "you will suck" hotspot in Shentrel quest 15, because im only found "scold" hotspot
don't give shantrel any money in a week. There is options: Why? And You will suck

If you give Shantrel $600 she will agree to give you 69. Click hotspot 'scold' in her face

Deleted member 423149

Feb 5, 2018
How to reveal the last four scenes with Brenda? I am not sure I reveal even one. I did have some sleepy sex on the bed but butt sex is not revealing itself. Also I think I am supposed to have her suck...I have discovered only 3 hidden spots - put her normally, lick it and suck it.

Incest games fan

Jun 16, 2019
How to reveal the last four scenes with Brenda? I am not sure I reveal even one. I did have some sleepy sex on the bed but butt sex is not revealing itself. Also I think I am supposed to have her suck...I have discovered only 3 hidden spots - put her normally, lick it and suck it.
have sex with Brenda first in her bed. 2nd sex in her bed, beware hotspot "lick pussy" and fuck her for the 2nd time. Come again tommorow. Put Brenda in the sofa. And have fun

3.00 star(s) 66 Votes