Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
Anyone found out how to progress with Maya? Vnorth said there were two routes : one for high smartass level and one for klutz level. The second path seems to be the fastest.

Btw, I don't understand why the Shantrel's licking scene on wednesday was removed. Damn, it was one super hot animation. Probably, the best one Vnorth made since the first version.

sithlordo66

May 4, 2017
ok where is the coffee shop? i got mugged i bought mina coffee and cake and a fish apparently. but i cant get back to the shop. and when i visit mina the morning coffee is greyed out

kare

Aug 5, 2016
According to patreon posts there's something bugged with Maya if you have high college point. And we don't have the bugfixes included, as I recall.
So I went with low one. Drop it to negative values, to Slacker, use console command college_point = -40. Grab Mayas ass at school until she mentions the beach.
Then you have to lose your games, but without kicking a ball into her. Choose "Take a swipe at her" if available. Do this several times, and she'll invite you into the dressing room.

Reactions: SweetDreams

origin

May 23, 2017
What has to be done with the door on the Wednesday at Shantrel on so that you can see her in the new clothes since 0.6 with me no more

mirenzo

Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
ok where is the coffee shop? i got mugged i bought mina coffee and cake and a fish apparently. but i cant get back to the shop. and when i visit mina the morning coffee is greyed out
That shop you mean it's only visible when thief steal you money the first time, afther this the regolar coffee shop is the one in the town center

mirenzo

Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
What has to be done with the door on the Wednesday at Shantrel on so that you can see her in the new clothes since 0.6 with me no more
Repeat until you get the option to fingher her, fingher her until you get the option to see hes dream, see the dream and finish (no more content so far)

mirenzo

Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
Anyone found out how to progress with Maya? Vnorth said there were two routes : one for high smartass level and one for klutz level. The second path seems to be the fastest.

Btw, I don't understand why the Shantrel's licking scene on wednesday was removed. Damn, it was one super hot animation. Probably, the best one Vnorth made since the first version.
I know and i ask VNorth about this but no answer. I think he want to use this schene in the next version. But we have now the bath TJ shene that is also very good. Hope next version we will have both and maybe more;)

mirenzo

Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
I get the door not even on so I can do that
What door are you talking about? There is no door wednesday night to go Shantrel bedroom. If you are getting out or you can't enter means it's to early for you getting inside.

sknf

Modder
Oct 15, 2016
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While processing the background property of style ttthhh_button:
File "renpy/common/00start.rpy", line 76, in _init_language
renpy.change_language(language)
Exception: An empty string cannot be used as a displayable.

i get this error after using your mod, and i have changed the transparent as you said but still cant open the game anymore
put a screenshot or at least the area that says about transparent.rpy / script (2).rpy
(not all the text is about the actual error)
btw probabbly the script took a backup of transparent.rpy (transparent.rpy.bak) so you can restore it
and you can also upload it (zip / or rename as txt) here to see if it's correct

take this , it contains the mod file and the transparent file to replace them if the batch doesn't works for you

Last edited:

pagli

Jun 3, 2017
How do you advance story with Shantel on the couch after you touch her? It shows a heart with question mark as if the story is not completed yet.

Zatoichi

Apr 25, 2017
Guys where is that hidden hotspot button "under in Brenda's skirt" on Sunday when you wine her please?

Thanks

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
@Carlo S I took a look at the walkthrough. In Shantrel's path, you missed something in 0.6. Living room on wednesdays/fridays - there's a new scene. I won't spoil you. Have a look when you'll play again. ;)
Many Thanks My Friend, but I really need do some changes, I put here now, for helping those are asking for some hint.

mirenzo

Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
Guys where is that hidden hotspot button "under in Brenda's skirt" on Sunday when you wine her please?

Thanks
Hotspot under skirt when you wine her? There's no one. the hotspot is in her anckle, this one.
Screenshot 2017-08-05 03.58.56.png

Burt

Ignoring Social Media
Dec 14, 2016
Any chance of a pdf?
Carlo S Walkthrough in pdf for him to distribute if he wants
Sorry the walkthrough gets randomly structured due to PDF being a free one not Adobxx
And that I am a lazy Bastard

Last edited:

Zatoichi

Apr 25, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

EDIT

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
that is right so I have found the first spot and I am in. wine - 3 times. Second Sunday wine 3 times and she changes in the bathroom into a robe and then lesson over with a heart with a Question mark. ( No other options after the second wine - she doesn't move her ankle

From then on - all the same every other sSunday. She doesn't move her ankle. No matter 1-2 or 3 wines - nothing else is hidden?

I do appreciate your reply. The walk through is very poorly written though. Much more detail is necessary

Thanks

Reactions: heavensign
3.00 star(s) 66 Votes