Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
There has to be more to do than what you put in the walkthrough with shantrel, on both events on the living room, there has to be more and the bathroom scene has an option to grab butt and i beliebe there is more there too.
I know, Dude, Many thanks for warn me, I need do some changes, I put in this way for helping those are asking me for some tips.

Redmew

Donor
Dec 2, 2016
Im currently on the teaching with Shantel line, but when she has the test, and I answer the right answer I just get a (?) ending :( Any tips?

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
Im currently on the teaching with Shantel line, but when she has the test, and I answer the right answer I just get a (?) ending :( Any tips?
Keep on doing it while going to school and the scene will progress at a certain point. I did it 3 times before seeing a change.

harala

Jun 12, 2017
Sorry for my english :)
Brenda Sunday:
Use her angle hotspot, she will masturbate and after this not use her breast hotspot. Appears wine hotspot again. new scene for her.

mirenzo

Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
Sorry for my english :)
Brenda Sunday:
Use her angle hotspot, she will masturbate and after this not use her breast hotspot. Appears wine hotspot again. new scene for her.
HMMM... If you use 3 wine Brenda will drunk he go to wear dressing gown and you only can go home.

3.00 star(s) 66 Votes