ceros

Jul 13, 2017
so i get this new scenes with shantrel...
take a closer look to the dialogs (every friday evening, after say no to Shantrel, to giving her money) with his teacher, about olympics tournament, or something like that...

wewlad

Aug 8, 2016
Is that not the one you dodge school a few times (like all week) in a row and the mom becomes strict mom route?
Nah.

In order to do what i'm suggesting you would still attend school, you would just choose the "lazy" option so that you don't get any intelligence. If I knew how to bypass the cheat engine I could just use console commands to set the values and test it for myself

sknf

Modder
Oct 15, 2016
because i got lost (about which files are original and which not)
which are the "cheat-detect" variables ?
so can i add fix's in my file

i find only an "bad_end" here which has something to do with police

pagli

Jun 3, 2017
Hello. Does anyone know how to open this image? ShAss4V1a.jpg It is in kitchen folder but i dunno how to get here.

Gogotaro

Aug 7, 2017
Ok to study with Shantrel you need KING NERD in that idiotic redundant status that also meassures your intelligence for some idiotic reason.

To get there just attend school and be lazy if you don't want to get too intelligent in the other idiotic stat that measures your intelligence... you can also use the cheats option and studying with Brenda helps too.

Sharkey

Apr 17, 2017
The game walkthrough (for me) is as clear as mud.

Are there any clearer ones? If not, I'll just leave this game on the shelf.

Burt

Ignoring Social Media
Dec 14, 2016
The game walkthrough (for me) is as clear as mud.

Are there any clearer ones? If not, I'll just leave this game on the shelf.
Learn Broken English Thats all I have
Answer to your question is No the only walkthrough is Carlo S and as he states it's a work in progress although it has all of the main decision making
This game is supposed to be complex and multi - routed so may be its a game you should miss
Or play it and make a Walkthrough Like Carlos did although that would mean using brain-power :)

loqex

Aug 5, 2016
According to patreon posts there's something bugged with Maya if you have high college point. And we don't have the bugfixes included, as I recall.
So I went with low one. Drop it to negative values, to Slacker, use console command college_point = -40. Grab Mayas ass at school until she mentions the beach.
Then you have to lose your games, but without kicking a ball into her. Choose "Take a swipe at her" if available. Do this several times, and she'll invite you into the dressing room.
Sooo.. the goal is to lose the games without hitting May's butt?

Gogotaro

Aug 7, 2017
To trigger the hidden spot on the study sesion with shantrel i believe you have to fail her answers, i was always giving the correct one and since i wasn't getting the hidden spot i gave her an incorrect anwer and the next sesion it appeared.

Thinkz

Jun 9, 2017
Are there anymore scenes with Maya other than her Showing her ass at school? I keep seeing the dialogue that says don't hit her butt and that he can look at volleyball. Is that all for the scene?

sknf

Modder
Oct 15, 2016
about study with shantrel

i see that in shantrels code it depence on moira variables
the problem is (at lest with the files i have) i don't see a way to enable these variables

so try to set the variable moira_rezerv_lock3 = 2
to advance

Corrupted

Jun 28, 2017
So I read the walkthrough because I couldn't get further with... basically anyone. So this is what I took away:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I believe the dev is a complete madman who should be institutionalized ASAP. The game isn't all bad, but stuff like that just makes me facepalm and ask the dev: What the fuck is wrong with you?

Reactions: Adoringfan

Sharkey

Apr 17, 2017
I concur. I mean I understand that games should not be basically a Visual Novel and must have some kind of thought process to progress. But, with this game, it's like you have no cues or hints as to how to get ahead. I will be giving this a miss. It's a shame as the content is there, and it seems like choices matter.

Thinkz

Jun 9, 2017
So I read the walkthrough because I couldn't get further with... basically anyone. So this is what I took away:

I believe the dev is a complete madman who should be institutionalized ASAP. The game isn't all bad, but stuff like that just makes me facepalm and ask the dev: What the fuck is wrong with you?

3.00 star(s) 66 Votes