Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
An Alert: I'm also playing and seeing everything to add in the complete Walkthrough, for that reason I still have a few things missing, thanks to everyone, and please wait.

Fizpan

Aug 5, 2016
You don't have to go to college every day for the mom to play the historian, just go on days Moira is in front of the class (Wednesday and Thursday). I think you have to be (at least) Kingnerd, I've seen several sentences saying something like 'I am the smartest in class'.

Reactions: VNorth

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
The beach scene with Maya was really unexpected. I was really surprised. Lol. It seems I managed to get all the scenes in this version (or not). To be sure, I wanted to take a look at the unencrypted images, but I'm not that good with those things. Could someone extract the 0.6 images please?

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
@muttdoggy: This is the Complete Walkthrough with two versions inside DT and Word: Please put it in OP, Many Thanks, Mutt.

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
Are there any similar games to this one that might be worth playing?
Yes, some games: Dreams of Desire, View of Family, Man of the House and others. All this games have the same way for play, but in many paths different.

Reactions: pagli

Jeancul

Mar 17, 2017
So I read the walkthrough because I couldn't get further with... basically anyone. So this is what I took away:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I believe the dev is a complete madman who should be institutionalized ASAP. The game isn't all bad, but stuff like that just makes me facepalm and ask the dev: What the fuck is wrong with you?
It's a WTF game whitout official walkground ! It's just so WTF ! This guy is a visionary ! A true hard game !

mirenzo

Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
It's a WTF game whitout official walkground ! It's just so WTF ! This guy is a visionary ! A true hard game !
We know, it's hard game, not game for everyone, it's a game for people that want use his brain not only read what to do click and go. There's full of Novel games waiting for you.

mirenzo

Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
This game is supposed to be complex and multi - routed so may be its a game you should miss
Best phrase i have ever seen in this thread.
I vote for this phrase writed in OP.
Maybe add "Leave every hope for you to enter"

Last edited:

trent south

Jun 21, 2017
I second if someone could extract and post images. I have tried but can't seem to figure out how to do it. I've seen a lot but know I'm missing lots too.

3.00 star(s) 66 Votes