mirenzo

Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
I just played through several weeks of 0.6 and never got the option to work. I kept using the cheat to get lock pick, but never got option to use.
The NOTES (not technically walk through) are pretty vague on that.
If you go to work station on Saturday/Sunday enter Workshop or Office, you have the option to start work. If you have locks picks and sufficient manuality point (repair Bathroom on saturday morning) you must be hable to open Laura's room at night and Shantrell room at night when available, Lola's room at night never.

M

MantisK

If you go to work station on Saturday/Sunday enter Workshop or Office, you have the option to start work. If you have locks picks and sufficient manuality point (repair Bathroom on saturday morning) you must be hable to open Laura's room at night and Shantrell room at night when available, Lola's room at night never.
I should not I have played several prior versions and easily got the jobs, boink the piss out of the office gal.

Jeancul

Mar 17, 2017
We know, it's hard game, not game for everyone, it's a game for people that want use his brain not only read what to do click and go. There's full of Novel games waiting for you.
Yes true, in fact, i think it 's the first time he makes a game.. But if he can do Something in this way. he can make something different on the way! I agree whit you.. Novel games is like a movie. Ok nice, but where is the game at the end ?

3.00 star(s) 66 Votes