meone

Jul 3, 2017
I cant get the test scene to advance even though i gave the right answer every time 5-6 tries so far.
Any advice?

phil 5

Jun 29, 2017
Where are the hidden Hotspots in Lisas coffee shop ? I can't find it. There are only the Hotspots for Cake and Coffee

Lycan Huntz4Oppai

The Voyeur Wolf
Donor
May 31, 2017
Does anyone know how i can get the keys? Do I get the option to grab them when available or do I have to look for it? Also, I've came across some hotspots that I'm not able to click, do they unlock when I perform a certain action or are the bugged? (I think I already know the answer to that but I just need to make sure)

mirenzo

Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
I cant get the test scene to advance even though i gave the right answer every time 5-6 tries so far.
Any advice?
you have to give mom several wrong answer if you want mon "help" you

mirenzo

Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
Does anyone know how i can get the keys? Do I get the option to grab them when available or do I have to look for it? Also, I've came across some hotspots that I'm not able to click, do they unlock when I perform a certain action or are the bugged? (I think I already know the answer to that but I just need to make sure)
You can get the lock pick keys working at the workshop 2-3 weeks, no ask it's automatic.
It's strange, maybe are you using hotspot cheat that allow you to see the hotspot background but not word inside?

M

MantisK

You can get the lock pick keys working at the workshop 2-3 weeks, no ask it's automatic.
It's strange, maybe are you using hotspot cheat that allow you to see the hotspot background but not word inside?
I just played through several weeks of 0.6 and never got the option to work. I kept using the cheat to get lock pick, but never got option to use.
The NOTES (not technically walk through) are pretty vague on that.

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
The new hotspot in some ways don't have nothing write iinside, I see it with Christa.

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
I just played through several weeks of 0.6 and never got the option to work. I kept using the cheat to get lock pick, but never got option to use.
The NOTES (not technically walk through) are pretty vague on that.
If You are starting this game, try start again with another hotspot in the page 101, and only with it. Good Luck.

Lycan Huntz4Oppai

The Voyeur Wolf
Donor
May 31, 2017
I have no more problems with the hotspots (I am using the cheat) but with the workshop I worked there to the point where I continue to get the "This lock is the same as my bathroom lock" text, do I get the lock pick keys for Shantel's room, Lala's room and Laura's room there as well? ( This is the only problem I have now and Thanks you for your help)

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
I have no more problems with the hotspots (I am using the cheat) but with the workshop I worked there to the point where I continue to get the "This lock is the same as my bathroom lock" text, do I get the lock pick keys for Shantel's room, Lala's room and Laura's room there as well? ( This is the only problem I have now and Thanks you for your help)
Lala's Room don't have key, she is the only one.

RobJoy

Jul 4, 2017
Yeah that must be it.

I see the same on the older sister.

mirenzo

Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
Yeah that must be it.

I see the same on the older sister.
That hotspot in Laura room will never work, developer forgot take it out. Normally when you see an hotspot you are hable to use it.

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
That hotspot in Laura room will never work, developer forgot take it out. Normally when you see an hotspot you are hable to use it.
Now I know what it's, is the same in the Thursday morning, in the Laura's room.

Daasss

Jan 23, 2017
Now I know what it's, is the same in the Thursday morning, in the Laura's room.
Actually, it works, but only on a certain day of the week, on other days it's inactive, just a placeholder for an invisible button. Without cheats, you're not supposed to see it, let alone use it.

3.00 star(s) 66 Votes