Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
Im curious if Vnorth will continue this game,seeing the money he wishes to raise.
Well, when you look at others out there, they set smaller goals, but always seems to add a new one as soon as they reach it. And his goal seems to be a secretary, lol.

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
@mirenzo, @Kakato and myself, we have been playing and helping everyone since version 0.3, there are many more people, I am quoting the two because they are the ones who are here the longest and well know the difficulty that this game has, are many Hotspots, most of them no one sees, are hidden so that everyone looks carefully. This is the most difficult game that I know, even though I am a player, I often have to play several times to open all the scenes, so I also know that it is impossible to talk about everything He has, this is really the game to be played . The walkthrough is just for help.

DeMarcus16

Apr 12, 2017
And his goal seems to be a secretary, lol.
When I saw that, it reminded me of the old "Calvin and Hobbes" cartoon where Calvin opened a lemonade stand. IIRC Calvin is selling lemonade for a $1,000,000.00 a glass, Hobbes says "A million dollars a glass? I don't think you'll sell very many!" Calvin relpies, "Don't NEED to sell many!"

Reactions: Jeancul

hellborn

Aug 28, 2016
I still couldn't figure out how to study with Shantrel, my college level is nerdking and my smartass level is 10 and I came to the point where she comes to my school and talk to teacher its been 4 weeks or so still couldnt figure it out :/

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
I still couldn't figure out how to study with Shantrel, my college level is nerdking and my smartass level is 10 and I came to the point where she comes to my school and talk to teacher its been 4 weeks or so still couldnt figure it out :/
My smartass level was around 90 - 100 when I unlocked this scene. My college ranking was " cheater " = above nerdking and everything went on smoothly. Try to rise your impudence too : 25 - 30 is alright.

Reactions: Cirro84

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
i'm always klick on the bottle...
but nothing...
Inside the house, Brenda is on the couch, on the right side you have the bottle on the floor, you need to click for the first time 3 times, after that, only 2 times, click the next Sundays only 2 times and the scenes will open.

Reactions: Cirro84

Jeancul

Mar 17, 2017
When I saw that, it reminded me of the old "Calvin and Hobbes" cartoon where Calvin opened a lemonade stand. IIRC Calvin is selling lemonade for a $1,000,000.00 a glass, Hobbes says "A million dollars a glass? I don't think you'll sell very many!" Calvin relpies, "Don't NEED to sell many!"
Good one ;)

Reactions: DeMarcus16

hellborn

Aug 28, 2016
My smartass level was around 90 - 100 when I unlocked this scene. My college ranking was " cheater " = above nerdking and everything went on smoothly. Try to rise your impudence too : 25 - 30 is alright.
So you just kept attending college and shantrel spoke with teacher on fridays right?

Harry3171

May 30, 2017
Have you gone to Brenda's on sun eve and helped her unlock her door? Click on her when she is facing door also hotspot on but.
i can go in brenda's room
she's sitting on the couch and talks to me...
but i can't click on the bottle...
she is talking and then i must leave the house :(

3.00 star(s) 66 Votes