Lycan Huntz4Oppai

The Voyeur Wolf
Donor
May 31, 2017
Really quick, I'm not getting the hotspot to remove Ella's bikini top when me and are are at the counter ordering. I've played numerous games of volleyball with Ella's group at the beach and I keep winning but I'm still not getting the hotspot. Has anyone completed this part of the quest?

mirenzo

Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
Really quick, I'm not getting the hotspot to remove Ella's bikini top when me and are are at the counter ordering. I've played numerous games of volleyball with Ella's group at the beach and I keep winning but I'm still not getting the hotspot. Has anyone completed this part of the quest?
First of all, if you win the game Ella take out her top bikini by herself. To go to the counter you need lose the game. If you have at least 15 impudence, when you are at the counter there are an hotspot up the Ella's ass, put your hand there and buy Ella a cocktail.

inyourface

May 30, 2017
Ella, does not drink the cocktail because she does not have straw. Where I get it. I already did 5 times the same scene. And I can not trigger the scene of Lala in which he asks me to go dancing.

mirenzo

Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
Ella, does not drink the cocktail because she does not have straw. Where I get it. I already did 5 times the same scene. And I can not trigger the scene of Lala in which he asks me to go dancing.
Strange, it's only a dialog, MC must answer "we are not in a bar etc. etc." Are maybe you low in impudence smartass school level?
To trigger Lala club you must have ben in the club before alone, ask Mira, go to Lala Thursday.

Dag Robertson

2D Artist
Game Developer
Jun 20, 2017
hi,
please!!!
someone have a complete save file?
i try infinite time to have the 3 keys, or rise up with lora, lala, mom .... etc but i lost too many events and i'm tired to restart , i love this game but probably i'm not so good to play or read the walktroughs...
please....

phil 5

Jun 29, 2017
Lala does not speak of the club of Thursday. And in the morning i cannot find Stella in the park. :frown:

xhoni spica

Donor
Aug 9, 2017
im doing something wrong based one walkthroug i download here stephania saturday supose to give BJ to him after you blackmail instead im giving to her a god lick to her P.

mirenzo

Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
im doing something wrong based one walkthroug i download here stephania saturday supose to give BJ to him after you blackmail instead im giving to her a god lick to her P.
I don't remember any Stefy BJ to MC. Anyway continue work at the office until you fuck her. Heart end.

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
I'm sorry, I'm correcting this, when Stephania asks for the first time, MC has to answer that He wants a blowjob, but She doesn't give.

DylanDoom

Jul 2, 2017
hiii i have create a batch file (thanks @Sam for unrer.bat) for mod so i need some help to improve it :)
Caution -> you must have powershell (xp/vista need to install it)

first , backup script (2).rpy (the script makes a backup but do it manually to be sure)
put the batch on the root folder (where the second_happiness.exe exists) and run it

the script it will change a line to script (2).rpy and it will create a rpy with mods
(i haven't include the volleygame mod yet ,test this one first )

and that's it , you can use it for every version (except if vnorth changes a lot of things on script (2).rpy)

so you can tell me what else to add (cheat buttons , or which variables we need to see)

1)if you don't have rpy files (not rpyc) in main game folder then it can't work.

2) i have added sam's code from unren.bat to decompile the rpyc files
(run mod / run game to create rpy files, close game, run again mod)

latest (added some color for transparent buttons)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

3.00 star(s) 66 Votes