xhoni spica

Donor
Aug 9, 2017
Finally I did it, The New Walkthrough with all that was changed in the game, I played again for put the new dialog too, I think that did my best.
Maybe im wrong but study path with shantel is not in walkthroug.And for Maya route after finish all scenes with Ella in student level i skip school for a week to go down on slack level after groping 5 times and with 2 option already open was more easy to complete the all scenes in the beach in slack level than nerd just a suggestion for the walkthroug.

d1Polterghost

Jul 22, 2017
That Pong minigame is just pure garbage. Hitboxes are terrible and Mayas "AI" is even worse. She either does nothing or warps around randomly.
EDIT: This one thing just ruins the whole plotline before even begins. Maya is useless and I want to punch Jenny and Elly in the face. Hate them already.

Last edited:
Reactions: Pyjak Slayer

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
Maybe im wrong but study path with shantel is not in walkthroug.And for Maya route after finish all scenes with Ella in student level i skip school for a week to go down on slack level after groping 5 times and with 2 option already open was more easy to complete the all scenes in the beach in slack level than nerd just a suggestion for the walkthroug.
You can be right too, because I play this game six time, and always in the student level, I never try decrease the level. In this way, I can add your tips too, Many Thanks and good Luck

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
where do you find the keys? keep working the workshop and nothing happens
The keys You can find in the Workshop, MC only need work there one or two weeks, and are two keys for three doors. It's automatic.

DylanDoom

Jul 2, 2017
so ive been trying to get the mod to work for a while now and cant seem to get it to work ill posr some screenshots i took of errors and the game folder

mirenzo

Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
so ive been trying to get the mod to work for a while now and cant seem to get it to work ill posr some screenshots i took of errors and the game folder
Guys, you need mod to do what? With 40 imp 30 smartass and kingNerd level you can do all the game.
Take 1 Hr of your time, do only school and increase imp, after start play. Too hard?
You only need hotspot cheat.

Reactions: Kakato

phil 5

Jun 29, 2017
I have problems with Lara. She does not speak of the club on Thursday. I have made all paths of Shantrel. :(

phil 5

Jun 29, 2017
ups..sorry. Lala :) I think I have a bug. When i have student 21-24 and i go to school for study it jumps to nerd 26.
The same when i use cheat.

Reactions: Jamalrolle
3.00 star(s) 66 Votes