xןʞ

I trolled so N7 could soar.
Staff member
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
They're all in the subfolder you see that says game, not the actual main folder.

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
I'm playing this game again, for do a new Walkthrough with all the changes that this game have in the last versions, and aren't few, I wait this way the next walkthrough, can help with more information.

Fkrap

Jun 9, 2017
How come some of the hotspots (blue bars) can't be clicked on? Like when Lala is dancing on Tuesday morning.

phil 5

Jun 29, 2017
I'm playing this game again, for do a new Walkthrough with all the changes that this game have in the last versions, and aren't few, I wait this way the next walkthrough, can help with more information.
That is nice of you. Would it be also possible to write which level (Nerd, nerdking and so on) you must have for the hotspot scenes ?

xhoni spica

Donor
Aug 9, 2017
A little help for Maya route and mom teaching i have impudence 27, smartass 30, student 19 im keeping low to 19 from not go to nerd cuz i dont want miss scene, i now maya route is bigged cuz is debug build should i maintain to low in student 19 or go higher to nerd and kingnerd for maya and after second option is open do i need to grop her or leave for the scenes to be unlocked. And now for the most important for beauty shantel mom after i say no to give her money friday and sunday i unlocked the scene go with shantel friday evening in school and talk with miss moira still current state impudence 27, smartass 30, student 19 and im not giving her money anymore friday and sunday evening what i have to do more to unlcok the scene big thanks in advance for the answwer you gonee give me.

Reactions: Papy.ion6984

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
How come some of the hotspots (blue bars) can't be clicked on? Like when Lala is dancing on Tuesday morning.
Dude, all things that You click and don't open, it's because MC need do something more in the game. always look for open the scenes with (the Heart with ? inside).

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
That is nice of you. Would it be also possible to write which level (Nerd, nerdking and so on) you must have for the hotspot scenes ?
Many thanks, phil 5, I'll try the best, but I know very well that this game has very ways to follow, and so much things to do in the all paths, but high level isn't so many, I only need remember everything. Good Luck for You.

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
A little help for Maya route and mom teaching i have impudence 27, smartass 30, student 19 im keeping low to 19 from not go to nerd cuz i dont want miss scene, i now maya route is bigged cuz is debug build should i maintain to low in student 19 or go higher to nerd and kingnerd for maya and after second option is open do i need to grop her or leave for the scenes to be unlocked. And now for the most important for beauty shantel mom after i say no to give her money friday and sunday i unlocked the scene go with shantel friday evening in school and talk with miss moira still current state impudence 27, smartass 30, student 19 and im not giving her money anymore friday and sunday evening what i have to do more to unlcok the scene big thanks in advance for the answwer you gonee give me.
Dude all scenes in the begin of the game, MC need Student level, Shantrel, Lala, all the girls on the beach, Christa's first path, Laura, Stefa and Lisa You need do everything in this level, after You can use the next level for Brenda's path and Christa final paths, and only when MC do all the things You can think in increase the level. You can increase only your smartass (35) and impudence (70) Shantrel, goes beat in the MC and decrease his impudence.

xhoni spica

Donor
Aug 9, 2017
Dude all scenes in the begin of the game, MC need Student level, Shantrel, Lala, all the girls on the beach, Christa's first path, Laura, Stefa and Lisa You need do everything in this level, after You can use the next level for Brenda's path and Christa final paths, and only when MC do all the things You can think in increase the level. You can increase only your smartass (35) and impudence (70) Shantrel, goes beat in the MC and decrease his impudence.
ok thanks for the answer.

phil 5

Jun 29, 2017
Many thanks, phil 5, I'll try the best, but I know very well that this game has very ways to follow, and so much things to do in the all paths, but high level isn't so many, I only need remember everything. Good Luck for You.
Thank you Carlo S. I have finished study with Brenda and Shantrel (Heart and End). Nerdking. But I could not open yet all hotspots and scenes . Think my level is to high. Maybe i must start new. You are right. To find all paths the gambler has to do a lot. But the game is good :D

401Grem

May 14, 2017
Thank you Carlo S. I have finished study with Brenda and Shantrel (Heart and End). Nerdking. But I could not open yet all hotspots and scenes . Think my level is to high. Maybe i must start new. You are right. To find all paths the gambler has to do a lot. But the game is good :D
Skip college and brendas for a few weeks.

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
You can skip school three days a week, is an easy way for decrease your level.

3.00 star(s) 66 Votes