Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
thx for this so is it true theres cheats to this game since i looked on the pateron site and it said something like there was
For me is the best news, You're among Us, My Friend, in this game. And You're right this game now have Cheats, if You want, try catch the Walkthrough and Welcome.

Reactions: King Monkey Mon

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
@Bddawg: The first scene open in the Wednesday, and second scene, is the Shantrel's historian teacher, MC need Kingnerd level and You need find the hotspot in the Shantrel's Dress.

Bddawg

May 5, 2017
@Bddawg: The first scene open in the Wednesday, and second scene, is the Shantrel's historian teacher, MC need Kingnerd level and You need find the hotspot in the Shantrel's Dress.
Thanks Carlo S @Carlo S . I will try looking.

For 1), is it Wednesday evening?

For 2). I need help in getting Shantrel the red dress. Do I need to keep giving her $1000 on Fridays for a long time to get her to get the all red dress?

Last edited:

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
Thanks Carlo S. I will try looking.

For 2). I need help in getting Shantrel the red dress. Do I need to keep giving her $1000 on Fridays for a long time to get her to get the all red dress?
The red Dress, believe it, will open soon, You need student level, and always try to do the paths with the Heart with ( ! ) inside. Good Luck.

mirenzo

Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
SIAP, but I need some help getting to these scenes...

1).
View attachment 14554

2).

View attachment 14555

Thanks in advance
My friend it's really hard try to help you if we don't know how much imp or smartass or school level you are, we must know what point you are in the game to try help you. The scene you show are the last you can reach afther doing alla the previous, hight imp and hight school level and most advanced in the game.

mirenzo

Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
The red dress you see in your images is automatic, you don't need to do nothing, you ONLY need progress in the game and reach the Historical Shantrel private lessons quest.

Reactions: Bddawg

401Grem

May 14, 2017
Thanks Carlo S @Carlo S . I will try looking.

To proceed to red dress, you need to tell her no on Friday instead of giving money, keep repeating.

Reactions: Bddawg

Harry3171

May 30, 2017
i don't become a bj from mom in the livingroom :( :( :(
impudence 75
smart 61
nerdking 65

what can i do???

and: when she is in the sleepingroom whit teh red dress ant makes the test:
is it better to know the right answer?

Last edited:

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
i don't become a bj from mom in the livingroom :( :( :(
impudence 75
smart 61
nerdking 65

what can i do???
There's an order you must follow in order to progress.
1. reconciliation scene (stop talking to shantrel for one week when she refuses to kiss you)
2. Beating scene ( skip college for one week + brenda's lessons) and use the two options until you get to the end.
3. Buying her a bikini on saturday (day or evening)
4. Double check every single scene with her and keep doing them until you see " The end " message.
5. Certain scenes don't contain " the end " message. Give up on the ones that don't progress on the 3rd/4th try.

P.S - and no, there's no BJ scene in the living room. Only a short one in your room.

Reactions: Harry3171

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
P.S - and no, there's no BJ scene in the living room. Only a short one in your room.
Do you mean in Mom's room, I don't recall there being one in the MC bedroom, as far as I know, you see her when she cleans your room and when she scolds you about you skipping class.

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
Do you mean in Mom's room, I don't recall there being one in the MC bedroom, as far as I know, you see her when she cleans your room and when she scolds you about you skipping class.
Indeed. My mistake :) It's in Shantrel's room - red dress - little blowjob. Hope the kitchen scenes get extended soon. The last two updates didn't go in that direction.

3.00 star(s) 66 Votes