VNorth

Donor
Game Developer
May 18, 2017
I decided to try this game again, looked at the walkthrough and saw the "easy" volleyball win. Shit doesn't work for me, volleyball game is still deplorable. I give up.
I call it the "curse of the developer". You will never be able to play games nicely. You will look for shortcomings, errors, lack of logic ... It upsets me. I hope someday this "curse" will dissipate from me :)

Carmen Sandiego

Game Developer
May 17, 2017
I call it the "curse of the developer". You will never be able to play games nicely. You will look for shortcomings, errors, lack of logic ... It upsets me. I hope someday this "curse" will dissipate from me :)
Hah! That's an interesting take on it. Game is fine though, when I say "I give up" I mean on the volleyball. Still going to play the game, it's just anything relating to volleyball, I'll pass on that.

Try my technique : . @mirenzo, next time you update your walkthrough, could you add this trick in it too please? It works 95% of the time.
Hmm, I'll give your technique a go.

Jeancul

Mar 17, 2017
I realy don t know how to get the Shantrel's red dress event in Friday ? And yes i have read all about it on the forum and read the walkground. First, where is the place for this event? Second, what i need to do before to get this event? Like i need to finish all the event whit Brendan whit the private lesson? I have finish all the others event whit Shantrel whit the "end". But this one, i can't get it. Thx to your answer and I m alone whit this problem? (Maybe i have a bug?)

401Grem

May 14, 2017
I realy don t know how to get the Shantrel's red dress event in Friday ? And yes i have read all about it on the forum and read the walkground. First, where is the place for this event? Second, what i need to do before to get this event? Like i need to finish all the event whit Brendan whit the private lesson? I have finish all the others event whit Shantrel whit the "end". But this one, i can't get it. Thx to your answer and I m alone whit this problem? (Maybe i have a bug?)
The place is in front of the store, fri evening, if she doesn't appear, just click out and back until she does. Will need to repeat many times, then a new progression will show up sun eve in kitchen.

VNorth

Donor
Game Developer
May 18, 2017
shant_money_kitchen >= 3 and shant_money >= 10000 and shantsis >= 10
"shantsis" it is touch her boobs, you can do it on the beach and breakfast

Carmen Sandiego

Game Developer
May 17, 2017
I can't remember, but is there something specific I need to do to get keys? I only ever see the bathroom one and Laura's, never the mom's or Lala's. I thought I got them all the last time I played but are those two it? Been working at the workshop for weeks...

VNorth

Donor
Game Developer
May 18, 2017
If you can open Laura's door Shant's door you can open too. Lala's door closes from the inside).

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
Poto, ton niveau au college doit être genre kingnerd pour commencer à débloquer ces scènes. Le vendredi aprèm, chope Shantrel en ville et clique sur " non " quand elle te demande de la thune. C'est à partir de là que le fun commence en fait. Fais-moi signe en privé si tu galères.
Sorry guys, I know it's an english forum, but @Jeancul will understand better in french.

Reactions: Jeancul

Jeancul

Mar 17, 2017
Un Grand merci gars :) ! Exellent, en fait j'avais un niveau de -1300 pour l'école lool. Maintenant je sais ;)
Great Thx man, Exellent, my level for the school was at -1300 (this is why i don t log this event, if someone have this probleme it from here ;) !

Jeancul

Mar 17, 2017
shant_money_kitchen >= 3 and shant_money >= 10000 and shantsis >= 10
"shantsis" it is touch her boobs, you can do it on the beach and breakfast
Stop votka or Google traduce Please ;) ! You know we are a communauty here. And if you see, someone have make a walkground for you game. You can use it for your own patreons and improve this experience. Thx but i hope you know we are not against you. The proof i pleage your game because i like it and i found the game on this forum. Not on patreon.. We can't check or found a game from there. Good day to you VNorth !

VNorth

Donor
Game Developer
May 18, 2017
This is variables (code from game) for red dress... This does not require Google ;) shant=Shantrel
If you want you can up level for the school :eek: I will drink votka if a red dress appears.

Last edited:

Jeancul

Mar 17, 2017
This is variables (code from game) for red dress... This does not require Google ;) shant=Shantrel
Ok.. Sorry, I was thinking it was an russian style of joke, and i joke too about. ;) Thx too you. But i have a question. What do realy think about F95 community ?

Jeancul

Mar 17, 2017
My English bad for it =) I can not express in one word "fine or bad".
I think you have a lot of fans here, your game is different of a lot of clones.. Maybe there is some russian fan too ;). If you tell us whit your own language, maybe we can traduce your thinks.. But you are free to say what you think or not. Is just a question :)

mirenzo

Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
Try my technique : . @mirenzo, next time you update your walkthrough, could you add this trick in it too please? It works 95% of the time.
I know this technique, i writed in my walkthrough how to do.

mirenzo

Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
Guys i really don't know what to do better than write a walkthrough STEP BY STEP WITH IMAGE to make everybody enjoy this game.
I GIVE UP, NOT YOU.

mirenzo

Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
I can't remember, but is there something specific I need to do to get keys? I only ever see the bathroom one and Laura's, never the mom's or Lala's. I thought I got them all the last time I played but are those two it? Been working at the workshop for weeks...
If you read my walk, you know only 2 type of key are needed.

mirenzo

Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
I have divided my walk character by character becouse if you want you can play them separately, no need to play them all togheter. I think it's more easy like this. Follow my sequence and you can't miss any event.
There are only 1 red dress that depend what you do, the first one, the second red dress (Historical private lesson) is automatic.

Jeancul

Mar 17, 2017
I have divided my walk character by character becouse if you want you can play them separately, no need to play them all togheter. I think it's more easy like this. Follow my sequence and you can't miss any event.
There are only 1 red dress that depend what you do, the first one, the second red dress (Historical private lesson) is automatic.
Thx, i found the problem, it was because my level of studies was very low ( -1300 in game)

3.00 star(s) 66 Votes