wooody36

Jul 9, 2017
So which answer should I choose to get pass the ? heart Vnorth 1.PNG

What's suppose to happen here?? Questions.PNG

And in the walkthrough it said to always choose No but I only get the same repeat....and lose $20 Vnorth 3.PNG

Jaspion

Apr 29, 2017
can someone help me by telling me how to get the keys from the workshop? i have being going to work for more than 20 days and i ALWAYS get the BATHROOM one, is it a bug from this version??

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
can someone help me by telling me how to get the keys from the workshop? i have being going to work for more than 20 days and i ALWAYS get the BATHROOM one, is it a bug from this version??
You need go to bathroom open the door, and only after you can have the other key.

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
@wooody36: In the first pic you need choice the third option. The second option is the right answer, but if you choice it you can't open the scene in friday (Ask about History )- In the second pic you need only click, for have some points in the game. - And in the last pic continue giving money, for the same reason more points.

wooody36

Jul 9, 2017
@wooody36: In the first pic you need choice the third option. The second option is the right answer, but if you choice it you can't open the scene in friday (Ask about History )- In the second pic you need only click, for have some points in the game. - And in the last pic continue giving money, for the same reason more points.
Thanks for the info

wooody36

Jul 9, 2017
Do you know if the next version MC will fuck on Santrell?
Probably or probably not, most likely he'll still take it slow with her and the MC sisters. So far the only one's he have sex with are Stephanie, Elly and Maya ( And No I'm not counting just oral and just groping ) Plus I'm not counting the whole sneak into your drunken sister room to rape her either, I've always refuse to do that.

Reactions: idocatrudiaris
Jul 12, 2017
Probably or probably not, most likely he'll still take it slow with her and the MC sisters. So far the only one's he have sex with are Stephanie, Elly and Maya ( And No I'm not counting just oral and just groping ) Plus I'm not counting the whole sneak into your drunken sister room to rape her either, I've always refuse to do that.
If MC and Santrell get here I think it will be unrealistic to extend endlessly the sexual tension between the two without the completion by sex. I think the relationship between MC and his mother and sisters must evolve and hopefully that because the game is complex and has a lot of potential.It's just an opinion...

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
Do you know if the next version MC will fuck on Santrell?
No way. I said this many times before in this thread : Vnorth perfectly knows the importance of Shantrel and will certainly keep on the slow pace. TBH, it doesn't matter to me. I really like the slow pace with her - it feels natural and not pushy like 90% of the patreon games where you can bang everyone without a constructive storyline.

Last edited:

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
Ok, how do i get this scene started
This scene is available by defaut at the beggining of 0.5 on Tuesday or Wednesday " night " in Shantrel's room. So, my advice would be to take a look at the previous pages of this thread in order to double check all the Shantrel's scenes that need to be triggered in 0.4. Keep an eye on " the end " message that appears with a heart. When you see it, move on to another scene and make sure you've hit the end.

3.00 star(s) 66 Votes