Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
I only went as far as the oral for the reason that it was needed, after that I didn't see a reason for the MC to sneak in,....other then to ruin the dress. Oh and after I started all over again with the better translation I learn that they are just his step mom and sisters.
Yup. Shantrel's not his true mother. The MC says so himself in the beggining of the game. I remember it perfectly, because I'm playing this game since V0.1 :p Still, I find it strange that the translation at that time already mentioned this info. Man, it was a nightmare. If Vnorth plans on bringing back the dad (who's somewhere for work If I remember correctly), shit's gonna get real. hahaha.

jakhmonument

Apr 9, 2017
The regular clothes on monday isn't a bug. In fact, the regular clothes will get skimpier at a certain moment. What you have to do:
1. on monday morning, breakfast - there will be a moment when the MC will say " may be... " when he drops his fork. At that moment, search on Shantrel's leg, and you'll see a hotspot " tickle ". click on it.
2. Go to college and get back to her in the evening. Choose " money " and the scene will progress. Search for a hotspot " up " when she's bending = Second Happiness :p.

If it doesn't work, make sure you bought the bikini for Shantrel on Saturdays - in the work area, search for " BadGirls " Clothes Shop. Do the scenes available with the bikini until you see " the end " message and check again the dream sequence.

Good Luck.
I see. Don't think I've unlocked the bikini stuff yet. Going there on Saturday just says, 'I see, saturday eh'.

I've reach the END at the Morning/Breakfast Tits nearby!11, the panty in bathroom on Tues/Evening, Pass money on Thurs/Evening on the beach, and Friday/Evening Kitchen Up-> loot at panties, but not the other two options.

Giving money on Wed/Evenings gropes ass then tits but nothing more.

Guess I've got to grind a bunch more.

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
I see. Don't think I've unlocked the bikini stuff yet. Going there on Saturday just says, 'I see, saturday eh'.

I've reach the END at the Morning/Breakfast Tits nearby!11, the panty in bathroom on Tues/Evening, Pass money on Thurs/Evening on the beach, and Friday/Evening Kitchen Up-> loot at panties, but not the other two options.

Giving money on Wed/Evenings gropes ass then tits but nothing more.

Guess I've got to grind a bunch more.
The clothes shop only opens on saturday. Look up when you're in the work area. Up - right " badgirls ". Yeah, I admit that the grinding is out of this world.

bacchusplateau

May 23, 2017
Speaking of the clothing shop being open for MC on Saturdays, I'm looking forward to more interaction with Angie. She will try on those panties!

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
Speaking of the clothing shop being open for MC on Saturdays, I'm looking forward to more interaction with Angie. She will try on those panties!
There are many women on this list, Moira and her daughter, two friends of Laura, Jenny, and I believe, finally Angie, Long time ahead to see this scene. :)

wooody36

Jul 9, 2017
There are many women on this list, Moira and her daughter, two friends of Laura, Jenny, and I believe, finally Angie, Long time ahead to see this scene. :)
Not to mention Lisa and her daughter Yang, Mina the cop, and the women with the short black hair who was only shown in the picture that belong to the dude who was pulling Brenda skirt up......who I think is his mother

Rintal

May 6, 2017
Anybody can say, what in the two last posts on VNorth Patreon page? I'm speaking about "small news'" and "news".

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
Not to mention Lisa and her daughter Yang, Mina the cop, and the women with the short black hair who was only shown in the picture that belong to the dude who was pulling Brenda skirt up......who I think is his mother
You're fully right, I only remember, after posting, Heh,Heh,Heh... :)

meone

Jul 3, 2017
Anybody can say, what in the two last posts on VNorth Patreon page? I'm speaking about "small news'" and "news".
No ideea but after seeing how the money he makes keeps going down i doubt it is good news.If anyone can confirm that,much appreciated.

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
No ideea but after seeing how the money he makes keeps going down i doubt it is good news.If anyone can confirm that,much appreciated.
Actually, last time I checked on that, he had less than 100 patreons, now he 150+ so money is up. If it been higher that that idk, but

Shantrel (the mom), will have 3 new scenes for next update. idk about any of the other.

xhoni spica

Donor
Aug 9, 2017
Im playing the game and read both walkthroug carlos and mirenzo so until now its very accurate im trying to see maximum scenes to open in inpudence 40. smartass 30. student 20 with shantel.lala.maya stuck no more avaible need to change lv to nerd or slack. Student lv finished ella scene at bathroom and stephanie at office now im trying to finish in student Lv brenda path now i put to work jason on sunday and if i finish even that on student Lv without go to nerd lv later they can add that in walkthroug even with the girl how work in the bar i forget the name same student lv now i open left or right option wheen go school with bike now only to see if i can complete that without go to nerd lv im trying to complete all path without start new game.

fahimfahim

Aug 9, 2017
i am unable to unlock all scene i read walkthrough '' which say...Tuesday/evening/bathroom. Look for hotspot “panties” on the floor, pick them and try both the
option you will have.
but when i enter washroom i saw mom tits and then she said i will take it later and tuesday night just only boobs grab and suck scene .. tell me plz how to get all scene of sisters and mother

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
i am unable to unlock all scene i read walkthrough '' which say...Tuesday/evening/bathroom. Look for hotspot “panties” on the floor, pick them and try both the
option you will have.
but when i enter washroom i saw mom tits and then she said i will take it later and tuesday night just only boobs grab and suck scene .. tell me plz how to get all scene of sisters and mother
This scenes open automatic, need some time for happen, keep playing all the other things and wait.

3.00 star(s) 66 Votes