Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
how much time... i am playing regularly i think 4 days
MC always need do all the paths for open something, I advice Student level, Impudence 45 and Smartass 35, and see all the things that You can do in Shantrel's path. In this way everything will happen. Good Luck.

fahimfahim

Aug 9, 2017
MC always need do all the paths for open something, I advice Student level, Impudence 45 and Smartass 35, and see all the things that You can do in Shantrel's path. In this way everything will happen. Good Luck.
Thanks
can u plz tell me how to buy swim suit when i am going on sat girl said why r u hiding.... u have any idea how to buy ??

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
Thanks
can u plz tell me how to buy swim suit when i am going on sat girl said why r u hiding.... u have any idea how to buy ??
In the same way, go on thursday at beach, talk with Shantrel lie by her side, and wait, always look for in the Bad Girls.

fahimfahim

Aug 9, 2017
In the same way, go on thursday at beach, talk with Shantrel lie by her side, and wait, always look for in the Bad Girls.
bro i try many times but unable to buy swim suit on sat when i am going on sat girl always said why r u hiding plz tell me what to do

Jul 12, 2017
No way. I said this many times before in this thread : Vnorth perfectly knows the importance of Shantrel and will certainly keep on the slow pace. TBH, it doesn't matter to me. I really like the slow pace with her - it feels natural and not pushy like 90% of the patreon games where you can bang everyone without a constructive storyline.
305/5000
I do not know if it's natural or not, but I think it's not really real to stay day by day with an erection near a beautiful and accessible woman she wants more and more and who is excited in her turn if you rub your dick and let MC touch its intimate parts. I guess the creator of the game does not know what to develop after that, if MC gets to the sex scene with his stepmother and does not want to close the game.But I think this is a common fear of many game makers on this subject.The exception seems to make The Twist and Summertime Saga.

Reactions: inyourface

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
305/5000
I do not know if it's natural or not, but I think it's not really real to stay day by day with an erection near a beautiful and accessible woman she wants more and more and who is excited in her turn if you rub your dick and let MC touch its intimate parts. I guess the creator of the game does not know what to develop after that, if MC gets to the sex scene with his stepmother and does not want to close the game.But I think this is a common fear of many game makers on this subject.The exception seems to make The Twist and Summertime Saga.
Probably, but SH's story with Shantrel is far more natural than 95 % of the incest games here. I'm not ok with banging every single member of a family without a constructive storyline. I dropped games like The Artifact and A Zombie's Life for this specific reason. Anyway, it's my humble opinion :)

Jul 12, 2017
Probably, but SH's story with Shantrel is far more natural than 95 % of the incest games here. I'm not ok with banging every single member of a family without a constructive storyline. I dropped games like The Artifact and A Zombie's Life for this specific reason. Anyway, it's my humble opinion :)
I agree with that!And the story is well built up so far.But that story well told, inevitably leads to sex. Otherwise it will become unrealistic.

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
I agree with that!And the story is well built up so far.But that story well told, inevitably leads to sex. Otherwise it will become unrealistic.
Indeed. I think that the real challenge for Vnorth will be to spice up Shantrel's story after the introduction of the sex scenes (vaginal/anal). Fetishes will definitely come in handy at that moment. Besides NTR and bestiality, I'm fine with everything else. Still, the patreons will have the last word if those polls are brought forward.

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
bro i try many times but unable to buy swim suit on sat when i am going on sat girl always said why r u hiding plz tell me what to do
Keep playing, the swimsuit is automatic, play other things you have not played so far, which you forgot to play.

mirenzo

Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
how much time... i am playing regularly i think 4 days
Hi, fahimfahim, this game need time to show all the scenes, need to grind much, need repeat all the scenes at least 3 time, sometime there are small progress on the scene that need be repeated, read well my hint, you are not hable to see panties in bathroom and you are asking for a swimsuite that is about at the end of the game. Be patient, follow my walkthrough and you will see all the scenes and enjoy the game completely.
Don't forget give money to Shantrel ALL DAYS at the beginning. Most of the scenes are concatenated each others, so if some scenes don't show in you game means you miss something. Enjoy!

mirenzo

Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
305/5000
You really think the game can't go on when MC will fuck his stepmother? You really think MC will die for hard on? MC have plenty of opportunity to emptying his ball 3 - 4 time daily with different woman stepmother included. There are plenty of woman "untuched" around which the game can be developed. This is a "tough game" not for all, isin't a novel game, i only hope VNorth will continue develop it "the way it is" seeing the less amount of money he take from this game.

Reactions: xhoni spica

fahimfahim

Aug 9, 2017
do u know how to buy swimsuit form mom i am unable to buy after 4 days tries... no new scene with mom first we need to buy swim suit. u haev any save?

Reactions: krill

mirenzo

Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
do u know how to buy swimsuit form mom i am unable to buy after 4 days tries... no new scene with mom first we need to buy swim suit. u haev any save?
Someone wrote this sentence, sorry if I tell you, but it looks like it's written for you.
This game is supposed to be complex and multi - routed so may be its a game you should miss

Jul 12, 2017
You really think the game can't go on when MC will fuck his stepmother? You really think MC will die for hard on? MC have plenty of opportunity to emptying his ball 3 - 4 time daily with different woman stepmother included. There are plenty of woman "untuched" around which the game can be developed. This is a "tough game" not for all, isin't a novel game, i only hope VNorth will continue develop it "the way it is" seeing the less amount of money he take from this game.
Not! I do not think the game can't go on when MC will fuck his stepmother. I just said that I think the creator maybe can be afraid to get here to not block the game. It's a guess because I've seen other developers do that. On the contrary, I think the game is good and it has the potential to develop even if MC fucks Santrell.Do not be mad at me please!

mirenzo

Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
Not! I do not think the game can't go on when MC will fuck his stepmother. I just said that I think the creator maybe can be afraid to get here to not block the game. It's a guess because I've seen other developers do that. On the contrary, I think the game is good and it has the potential to develop even if MC fucks Santrell.Do not be mad at me please!
I'm not mad at you my friend, nobody of us can know what the autor have in his mind. We can only have fun playing his game much long is possible. I like this game so much as all the people in this thread. To my side i'm doing my duty, i'm one of his supporter becouse i believe in him and want it to continue develop this game "the way it is".

Reactions: idocatrudiaris
3.00 star(s) 66 Votes