Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
Yes i've tried to open all doors, have seem the mother and one sister in the bathroom
It takes about 2 - 3 weeks to get all the keys. Go to the workshop everyday after college = smartass building (useful for Brenda's route later) + the keys. I got the same problem when my saves got corrupted in version 0.2. Just keep on doing what I said + don't forget to rise your impudence whenever it's possible. 25-30 is fine.

Jaspion

Apr 29, 2017
It takes about 2 - 3 weeks to get all the keys. Go to the workshop everyday after college = smartass building (useful for Brenda's route later) + the keys. I got the same problem when my saves got corrupted in version 0.2. Just keep on doing what I said + don't forget to rise your impudence whenever it's possible. 25-30 is fine.
Thx, persistence really paid of, finally got a second key

AggressiveDG

Aug 16, 2017
Hey guys. Can anyone provide me a save after the red dress or something. im having serious problems fiding the keys aswell. tks

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
Hey guys. Can anyone provide me a save after the red dress or something. im having serious problems fiding the keys aswell. tks
I'll be honest. It's very difficult for someone to share a save, because of all the grinding + the anti cheat system Vnorth put in the game. Read Mirenzo's Walkthrough and what I said 2 posts earlier. It will work 100%.

P.S : I know the grinding is a pain in the @SS. Good Luck !

jakhmonument

Apr 9, 2017
I'm having some trouble following the walkthrough on Shantrels path, may have stumbled on a bug.

I have her in the red dress in Kitchen/Evening for Friday and Sunday, but on Mondays she's back in regular clothes and I only have the option for (Money) and not (Up). On Friday and Sunday I can use (Up) for 3 options and I've done them all.
Got to the point where I ignored her for a week then went into her room to reconcile, and I also skipped school for a week until she beat me, and I reconciled for that too.

Still can't get her to disappear after sleeping on Monday and can't seem to progress elsewhere. The only time I have a choice that isn't Bad/Good dream is Friday Night.

Last edited:

paintcabinet

Mar 25, 2017
Is there anything after the second see through panties scene with Shantrel or is that it? Also why the fuck does she only go shopping every 3rd Friday?

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
I'm having some trouble following the walkthrough on Shantrels path, may have stumbled on a bug.

I have her in the red dress in Kitchen/Evening for Friday and Sunday, but on Mondays she's back in regular clothes and I only have the option for (Money) and not (Up). On Friday and Sunday I can use (Up) for 3 options and I've done them all.
Got to the point where I ignored her for a week then went into her room to reconcile, and I also skipped school for a week until she beat me, and I reconciled for that too.

Still can't get her to disappear after sleeping on Monday and can't seem to progress elsewhere. The only time I have a choice that isn't Bad/Good dream is Friday Night.
The regular clothes on monday isn't a bug. In fact, the regular clothes will get skimpier at a certain moment. What you have to do:
1. on monday morning, breakfast - there will be a moment when the MC will say " may be... " when he drops his fork. At that moment, search on Shantrel's leg, and you'll see a hotspot " tickle ". click on it.
2. Go to college and get back to her in the evening. Choose " money " and the scene will progress. Search for a hotspot " up " when she's bending = Second Happiness :p.

If it doesn't work, make sure you bought the bikini for Shantrel on Saturdays - in the work area, search for " BadGirls " Clothes Shop. Do the scenes available with the bikini until you see " the end " message and check again the dream sequence.

Good Luck.

Reactions: jakhmonument

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
Is there anything after the second see through panties scene with Shantrel or is that it? Also why the fuck does she only go shopping every 3rd Friday?
See through ? What scene are you talking about please? Shantrel goes shopping every friday/sunday. If you don't see her in the work area, go back to house and see if she's in the kitchen. If she isn't, just keep on entering and leaving the work area until she pops up.

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
The scene you get for going to school

Also meeting her while she's shopping is random on Friday?
After school on fridays, the scene progresses until Shantrel gives the MC a little BJ for learning history. Did you get it? If you didn't, rise up your smartass level in college and reach at least " kingnerd" level.

Meeting Shantrel on Fridays is probably random atm, but once you progress enough in the scenes available there, you'll always meet her, don't worry.

bacchusplateau

May 23, 2017
I've noticed that during the morning hour, and you head to the store, you can get the cake first, and then you have a choice "PANTIES". Lisa takes off her panties because there is no one in the store, but she puts them on right away. Is there anything more to this line, or could it be a set up for an update?

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
I've noticed that during the morning hour, and you head to the store, you can get the cake first, and then you have a choice "PANTIES". Lisa takes off her panties because there is no one in the store, but she puts them on right away. Is there anything more to this line, or could it be a set up for an update?
Not at the moment. I know what you're talking about. It's just a variation of the first scene, because in the end, you only get to finger her. There's nothing more.

Reactions: bacchusplateau
D

dogk22

The user interface could be better, but the game aesthetics is wonderful. It's a game building with some logic in the events, maybe the only one I've seen so far.

Reactions: Daasss and Kakato

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
Probably or probably not, most likely he'll still take it slow with her and the MC sisters. So far the only one's he have sex with are Stephanie, Elly and Maya ( And No I'm not counting just oral and just groping ) Plus I'm not counting the whole sneak into your drunken sister room to rape her either, I've always refuse to do that.
Very well, Dude, the same as me, I really "Hate" scenes of Rape, the last path that I did in the Walkthrough, was Laura's path for this reason, I needed read all posted here for do it, and nobody know, but in the 0.04 version I don't do all the path, I only have Laura's Dress, in the last version because came in the game that I gave download with one Mod.

Reactions: Dangbabaloos

wooody36

Jul 9, 2017
Very well, Dude, the same as me, I really "Hate" scenes of Rape, the last path that I did in the Walkthrough, was Laura's path for this reason, I needed read all posted here for do it, and nobody know, but in the 0.04 version I don't do all the path, I only have Laura's Dress, in the last version because came in the game that I gave download with one Mod.
I only went as far as the oral for the reason that it was needed, after that I didn't see a reason for the MC to sneak in,....other then to ruin the dress. Oh and after I started all over again with the better translation I learn that they are just his step mom and sisters.

3.00 star(s) 66 Votes