• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

xhoni spica

Donor
Aug 9, 2017
Test version v0.7 relase in 5 setember someone now if v0.6 save can work in v
0.7 or we gone doit all from the begin.

inyourface

May 30, 2017
It really is one of my favorite games. Along with Summertime saga, My new life, The Twist and Dream of desire. Clearly there are others but the stories are very poor in comparison. I only have one problem and I have not been able to get Lala to tell me to go dancing. Excellent game. Shantel is my favorite of the game and I hope your thread improves even more.

Reactions: dutchpete

mirenzo

Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
It really is one of my favorite games. Along with Summertime saga, My new life, The Twist and Dream of desire. Clearly there are others but the stories are very poor in comparison. I only have one problem and I have not been able to get Lala to tell me to go dancing. Excellent game. Shantel is my favorite of the game and I hope your thread improves even more.
Hi, glad you like this game like me, you can read my walkthrough if you want to get rid of Lala, the only thing i can suggest you is help her with homework multiple time, the event trigger when you visit her Thrusday evening, MC said "i cant help you with homework tomorrow becouse i go to club", Lala ask you she want come to. Continue help her until this event trigger. Of course you must have done all the previous event with her. (Poke panties it's not needed)

Last edited:
Reactions: inyourface

Scotty1212

Donor
Jun 2, 2017
There is a test verssion out. I've heard the contents is not so great. New girls, the old ones are for tease - no fuck, just blue balls.

Junior jack

May 25, 2017
I hate to say this but this walkthrough makes little to no sense whatsoever. The scenes are sooo repetitive that is almost impossible to know how it affects the game. The 'Twist' did it right and its not so puzzle breaking and the walkthrough is well made. I have even used the cheat codes on this game and this is what I reached. I am on cheater mode and super smart.

Lala on her bedroom butt masturbation scene
The bathroom scene I keep saying "scare" and "stay" and nothing comes along. I also keep helping her on her studies and no extra seen.

Shantel is a millionare by now and my only scene with her is the masturbation scene on her bed.
No bathroom massage --I tried all the options. Picking panties....
The red dress option is weird...dont have it yet.
Honestly its a fustrating game sorry to say, the potential is great, the game play is simply horrible. Being honest. I know a lot of people feel the same way.

cumtoo

Jun 24, 2017
I hate to say this but this walkthrough makes little to no sense whatsoever. The scenes are sooo repetitive that is almost impossible to know how it affects the game. The 'Twist' did it right and its not so puzzle breaking and the walkthrough is well made. I have even used the cheat codes on this game and this is what I reached. I am on cheater mode and super smart.

The bathroom scene I keep saying "scare" and "stay" and nothing comes along. I also keep helping her on her studies and no extra seen.

Shantel is a millionare by now and my only scene with her is the masturbation scene on her bed.
Honestly its a fustrating game sorry to say, the potential is great, the game play is simply horrible. Being honest. I know a lot of people feel the same way.
There is second walkthrough some one uploaded somewhere in previous pages check . I think that's batter than on page no 1.

Reactions: dutchpete

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
Well, it seems that Vnorth sent the links individually to the patreons. We need a hero.

mirenzo

Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017

I'm sorry to know my walkthrougt it's not helpfull for you. I'm not the developer, i'm only a simple player trying to help others. I don't know exacly the value of the variables that made an event trigger but, i have start a new game to write this, i have write step by step what appened to me playing the game. I know all the images and i didint lose any of them.
Event must trigger sequentially the way i writted them because that is the way the updated have come out. Tha game is hard, repetitive, sometime "not logical" but thi is the way it was developed. You can't pretend to do "bathroom massage" (part of version 05) if you dont have completed all the event before (previous version). Sorry, if my walk not help you, you can ever try to finish the game by yourself like i have done.

Last edited:
3.00 star(s) 66 Votes