Zal

May 5, 2017
By the way, thank you as well Carlo S!!!!for the help in this game and in others!!!! Great great job my friend. Hope you don´t mind me calling you friend! ;)

Daasss

Jan 23, 2017
My personal walkthrough version 06

Wednesday/evening/Hall choose “Pass by”, go Lala room you have now the option “Under the bed” wait for Lala, see the panties show, choose “Wait”, you will see Lala sleeping, there are 3 hotspot “Breasts”, “Butt”, “Leg…”, save the game. Keep trying these 3 hotspot until Lala turn and show you her ass.
I found that you should only use "Leg" option, it's a hidden spot for a reason, works as a charm. She always turns her butt on me when I use it, just have to click 5-8 times (can't remember exactly).

Bddawg

May 5, 2017
My friend it's really hard try to help you if we don't know how much imp or smartass or school level you are, we must know what point you are in the game to try help you. The scene you show are the last you can reach afther doing alla the previous, hight imp and hight school level and most advanced in the game.
@mirenzo . Thank you so much for helping me do better questions. I have Impudence of 50, Smartass of 97.5 and Cheater with 119. I believe I missed a quest with the Historical Shantrel. How do I unlock that quest? Did I advance too far and miss the quest?

phil 5

Jun 29, 2017
I have finished the game :D A special thank you to Carlo S. and mirenzo.
Thanks to your help it was not so difficult any more.

Dag Robertson

2D Artist
Game Developer
Jun 20, 2017
I have finished the game :D A special thank you to Carlo S. and mirenzo.
Thanks to your help it was not so difficult any more.
hi,
could you give me please your save file...?
i wrote for this request days ago, but no-one answere me, i have much difficulty to incrase into game and i restarted infinity time... i don't speak english thery well, and is too many strong for me use every second the google traduction..

thxs

mirenzo

Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
@mirenzo . Thank you so much for helping me do better questions. I have Impudence of 50, Smartass of 97.5 and Cheater with 119. I believe I missed a quest with the Historical Shantrel. How do I unlock that quest? Did I advance too far and miss the quest?
If you read the walk you know how. Ok Friday meet Shanrel and give no money. You are in time, np.

mirenzo

Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
hi,
i wrote for this request days ago, but no-one answere me, i have much difficulty to incrase into game and i restarted infinity time... i don't speak english thery well, and is too many strong for me use every second the google traduction..

thxs
My friend, if we give you the end game save file, you lose everythings, why don't try again last time following my walk? If you dont understand something you can ever Google translate it.

mirenzo

Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
I found that you should only use "Leg" option, it's a hidden spot for a reason, works as a charm. She always turns her butt on me when I use it, just have to click 5-8 times (can't remember exactly).
If you use 1 feet, 1 ass, 1 breast and again 1 feet 99% work but save before is better, you can also scroll back the mouse wheel :)

Last edited:

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
By the way, thank you as well Carlo S!!!!for the help in this game and in others!!!! Great great job my friend. Hope you don´t mind me calling you friend! ;)
You're My Friend aswell, forever :). Good Luck for You.;)

Reactions: Zal

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
hi,

thxs
@kokkonat try my way, You can do it, look for all scenes with Heart with ( ! ) inside first, and continue playing that You can open all the game, Good Luck.

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
So do you guys have any ideea if he is working on a new update?
Dude is already making 1000 $ monthly, so ,Yes. My guess is that he will give his all in terms of animations in the next updates. Stay tuned if you wish to remain on the Grand Line :p

Carmen Sandiego

Game Developer
May 17, 2017
I decided to try this game again, looked at the walkthrough and saw the "easy" volleyball win. Shit doesn't work for me, volleyball game is still deplorable. I give up.

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
I decided to try this game again, looked at the walkthrough and saw the "easy" volleyball win. Shit doesn't work for me, volleyball game is still deplorable. I give up.
Try my technique : . @mirenzo, next time you update your walkthrough, could you add this trick in it too please? It works 95% of the time.

3.00 star(s) 66 Votes