M

MantisK

hahahahaha, no problem my friend, my Alzheimer gallops fast to :)
Still, that cheat didn't work and the notes on characters are good, but jumping back and forth is confusing. I like that the highlight on secret spots was enhanced. Easter eggs still require context and a point of contact.

mirenzo

Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
i can go in brenda's room
she's sitting on the couch and talks to me...
but i can't click on the bottle...
she is talking and then i must leave the house :(
Dear Harry, people are trying to help you but you still not answer her question.
Question is "can you enter Brenda house SUNDAY EVENING????
No matter if you can enter other days, you can see the hotspot working only Sunday evening.
Hope that help.

mirenzo

Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
Still, that cheat didn't work and the notes on characters are good, but jumping back and forth is confusing. I like that the highlight on secret spots was enhanced. Easter eggs still require context and a point of contact.
Believe me my friend the only cheat you need in this game is the Hotspot highlight and off course lot of fish for your and our brain :)

Harry3171

May 30, 2017
Dear Harry, people are trying to help you but you still not answer her question.
Question is "can you enter Brenda house SUNDAY EVENING????
No matter if you can enter other days, you can see the hotspot working only Sunday evening.
Hope that help.
YES, i can enter on sunday evening...
but nothing moore...
no bottle-klick :(

xhoni spica

Donor
Aug 9, 2017
any new scene with shantel wheen i give her bikini so far max scene i reach she cover the a.. with book and thats all.

401Grem

May 14, 2017
i can go in brenda's room
she's sitting on the couch and talks to me...
but i can't click on the bottle...
she is talking and then i must leave the house :(
If you've been in her house on sun eve, then go there mon or tues eve, and click easy question then when her skirt is down find hotspot under left breast, and then one above panties, then retry sun.

Reactions: Harry3171

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
So you just kept attending college and shantrel spoke with teacher on fridays right?
Yes, keep on going to college without skipping any class. You can skip brenda's private tuitions though. Keep on doing it and you'll see that the dialogues will change at a certain point. The grinding is a pain in the ass.

Mithendel

Jul 3, 2017
From what I understood, the beach sex scene can only be unlocked by winning continuosly. I didn't try to unlock it and went through the losing event instead and yeah, I got the same scene too. You can't progress further when trying to strip her pants in the W.C.
"Winning"? please explain...

3.00 star(s) 66 Votes