iAnimeDeath

Feb 3, 2017
you can't ,not yet
(except of course the mod menu which has an X)

because i don't know how to hide buttons (i did it at first with a button on top of "mod" button , but it isn't very "nice" so i have remove it)

edit -> @iAnimeDeath try this
Just want it to toggle the mod itself. It adds another section on left that I was wondering about. The mod part with x is good. :) Trying your fix now.

Edit: Perfect it works now and that hide all is exactly what was needed. Nicely done man. @skatanafao

Rex_3606

May 27, 2017
Many thanks, man. The only "problem" of this game is to release the scenes (remembering that I do not know much English), but it's a great pass time hahahah, and again, thank you

sknf

Modder
Oct 15, 2016
Just want it to toggle the mod itself. It adds another section on left that I was wondering about. The mod part with x is good. :) Trying your fix now.

Edit: Perfect it works now and that hide all is exactly what was needed. Nicely done man. @skatanafao
well now they must stop put my previous mods (bed morning/night) because it's a mess :p

mordikay007

May 3, 2017
Безымянный.jpg
can someone post a walkthough of this? played it for about half an hour and couldn't get anywhere.
This is the maximum to what I'm moving forward. In Volleyball I lose but nothing happens there

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I lift up my skirt and it's okay, but if I touch the ass, it hits the book

Last edited by a moderator:

Bloo

The Angry Person
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
View attachment 12710
This is the maximum to what I'm moving forward. In Volleyball I lose but nothing happens there

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I lift up my skirt and it's okay, but if I touch the ass, it hits the book
Please remember to use SPOILER tags when you post giant images or walls of text as they take the whole thread. I fixed it.

sknf

Modder
Oct 15, 2016
for the colors try this
i have added to change the background of buttons with no bg at transparent.rpy

the problem is that the button is styl transparent so you can't see a "solid" color
instead you see a blueish (semi transparent) button

if for some reason you got an error (opens a txt file) then probably the script didn't replace correctly the values
so open game\transparent.rpy and replace "" with "#FF0000" (or whatever, it doesn't matter)

p.s. now reset reset's also and shantel day money var so you can reset give her money / reset again

Last edited:

kare

Aug 5, 2016
You probably noticed that Shantrels licking on wednesday night is gone from our 0.6. I don't know if this is a patreon reward or Vnorth decided to remove it altogether for some reason. It was one of the hottest animations in the game, so if you want it back, extract this in your game folder.

If there are more scenes missing or something is broken with this, let me know.

Last edited:

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
You probably noticed that Shantrels licking on wednesday night is gone from our 0.6. I don't know if this is a patreon reward or Vnorth decided to remove it altogether for some reason. It was one of the hottest animations in the game, so if you want it back, extract this in your game folder.

If there are more scenes missing or something is broken with this, let me know.
Man, You are my Hero :)

3.00 star(s) 66 Votes