sknf

Modder
Oct 15, 2016
I can't see that button.

Where is it suppose to be?

Also if I just run your mod without edit.

Because the file with rpy extension is only found in game\tl\english folder
yeah i didn't add a check if rpy exists or not
if you run the game once it will convert the rpyc files to rpy , then you can use the mod

RobJoy

Jul 4, 2017
yeah i didn't add a check if rpy exists or not
if you run the game once it will convert the rpyc files to rpy , then you can use the mod
I have been playing the game for hours and there are NO rpy files that your mod is searching in that directory, only rpyc ones.

The RPY files are in tl\english.
At least the ones your mod is searching.

ALSO, can you make a screenshot of how the mod button is suppose to look and where it is?

xןʞ

I trolled so N7 could soar.
Staff member
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
I have been playing the game for hours and there are NO rpy files that your mod is searching in that directory, only rpyc ones.

ALSO, can you make a screenshot of how the mod button is suppose to look and where it is?
Same exact thing here, mod doesn't do shit as it is configured now and there is no mod button.

Reactions: RobJoy

RobJoy

Jul 4, 2017
I made a fresh folder and extracted the new game 0.6 into it.

Started new game. Exited the game.

Copied mod to root and ran it.

Same shit as before.
It can NOT find those files.

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
The walkthrough 0.4, are in the page 94, and now that 0.6 comes. I'll send the two versions together.

sknf

Modder
Oct 15, 2016

1)see image
how "suppose" to look is very simple

2)if you don't have rpy files (not rpyc) in main game folder then it can't work. The tl folder contains only translations.

3)When i run the game , it automatically makes the rpy files , so if it doesn't work for you (if someone know's why plz tell me) you must decompile the rpyc files (using this tool )

rykdragon

May 3, 2017
Changes v0.6:
Chantrel: 3 situations. Added Chantreli's dream on Wednesday. Continued branch (strict mama) for kingbotan. 2 sex animations. + Hidden buttons. Maya: 2 branches (obtusus (shorter and faster) and botan +) Visual is not much different, you can go both. 1 sex animation. 1 hidden button.

Google translate.:D

RobJoy

Jul 4, 2017
1)see image
how "suppose" to look is very simple

2)if you don't have rpy files (not rpyc) in main game folder then it can't work. The tl folder contains only translations.

3)When i run the game , it automatically makes the rpy files , so if it doesn't work for you (if someone know's why plz tell me) you must decompile the rpyc files (using this tool )
Used

and, decompile went through.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited by a moderator:

sknf

Modder
Oct 15, 2016
Why is that un file not in there in the first place?
Well "official" itsn't supposed to be there :) , it's extra tool/file (where i forgot that i had it)

So i put the file inside the batch file (using code from @Sam 's unren.bat) and made some changes for first time users (it tries to run the game after the un.rpyc creation)

The zip also contains the un.rpyc (just in case, use the batch , if it doesn't work you can copy manually the file from the zip to the "game" folder)

p.s. it is "beta" so sorry for the mistakes :)

latest (added some color for transparent buttons)

Last edited:
Reactions: RobJoy and Burt

Burt

Ignoring Social Media
Dec 14, 2016
Thank you @skatanafao for your mod
I always use UnRen-v0.3 on Ren'Py games so I would not have noticed anything missing

Reactions: sknf

Dag Robertson

2D Artist
Game Developer
Jun 20, 2017
Hi,
someone can give me a save file complete?
i try infinite time to rise up , but reading here i understand that i miss too many events... and i have much difficults because my english is not thery well

thks

3.00 star(s) 66 Votes