Rubra

Aug 17, 2016
Lol.
Just access to 0.5 after 1 month. Now I'm sure we will wait september for 0.6. At least!
I think it will be faster this time.

He apparently gave the link to all $10+ patrons and those are quite a few.

After all the hassle regarding 0.5 i am kind of sure someone will post a link somewhere.

SweetDreams

Jun 15, 2017
damn it, i am playing 0.5 version right now and when i heard that 0.6 is out and the link hasn't been shared yet i became 10$ patron to get the game for u guys and for myself ofc, but the weird payment system makes new patrons unable to see the link until 1st of september(monthly charge of payment) and unfortunately there is no way to pay immediately and get the game.
/cry

DodgerMax

Jun 2, 2017
damn it, i am playing 0.5 version right now and when i heard that 0.6 is out and the link hasn't been shared yet i became 10$ patron to get the game for u guys and for myself ofc, but the weird payment system makes new patrons unable to see the link until 1st of september(monthly charge of payment) and unfortunately there is no way to pay immediately and get the game.
/cry
hey dude sorry about that thanks anyway :)

Rintal

May 6, 2017
So, what do I need to do with Brenda? Give her two or three glasses of wine? I gave her 2 for a couple of lessons, and nothing happened. 3 and she just change her clothes.

And about Lalu. She disappeared! Well, not just disappeared, but I can not find her in the room in the evening. Not on Thursday, not on Friday. I do her homework twice, when she asks to let her to the club. Twice we are both indignant at each other. And nothing happened. She just does not show up in her room.

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
We currently have 1 copy of 0.6, with another copy on the way.

Once we have both we'll be uploading it.
To the anon who'll give the link to @Sam . You're already my hero. Do it privately and don't worry. You'll stay anonymous. You can trust him :)

Reactions: DeMarcus16

pagli

Jun 3, 2017
I just found this game and i like it quite alot. But one thing i can't advance is sleeping with Shantel where she wakes up first. I drink coffee, i grope her, but in the morning she sleeps when i wake up, and in walkthrough it is stated that she needs to wake up first in order to advance that part of story. Any tips or idea why this is so?

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
I just found this game and i like it quite alot. But one thing i can't advance is sleeping with Shantel where she wakes up first. I drink coffee, i grope her, but in the morning she sleeps when i wake up, and in walkthrough it is stated that she needs to wake up first in order to advance that part of story. Any tips or idea why this is so?
Double check every hotspots in the kitchen (fridays and sundays) + living room (wednesdays and saturdays) + bathroom (on tuesdays), then try again.

P.S : don't forget to give her money in town. There are certain scenes that can't trigger because of the money stats.

mirenzo

Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
monday night sleep 2 time.

Last edited:
3.00 star(s) 66 Votes