Burt

Ignoring Social Media
Dec 14, 2016
"Many thanks to our sources who wanted to remain anonymous, you know who you are <3"
Like whoever it was for me Sam as long as they are willing

NTRX18

May 6, 2017
well hello guys, i hope this tips can help you:
Lala:
on thursday tou need do his homework and she tell you, that she like go to club on friday, then you need to get the aproved from the cop( if you dont get you need to update you friendship with the coffe in the morning or day, dont forget the cake) when you geted, you need to tell to Lala light green on friday evening is his room. You need repeat the same 3 week (dont forget the thurday) until you get the the hidden spot in his panties, this give you the 3 options, select the third and the hidden button (OPEN), the she give you a blowjob, repeat the same the next week then in the next wednesday in his room, you need to hide under his bed a select the firts option an enjoy(if you do this, you cant get a blowjob that week).
Mom:
You need the special event in friday evening in the market, select no then she take you to the school, do the same the next friday the skip the school all the next week, then the next you need to go all the days to the school for get the new scene from mom, (PD: I dont end this event so i cant tell more)
Brenda:
I dont know how get the new scene i repeat all the scene but i cant find any hidden button.
Game:
okay guys
I complete all the 0.5
Lala:
when you reach the end in the thursday event, you need to go in sunday's morning to the bathroom and select look (I hope you reach the end in second option), do the same the next sunday.
mom:
You only have to continue going at the school, until you reach the end.
brenda:
Its the most long event game until now, you need to fuck stefa ultil reach the 2 options the you need to go to the brenda's house in sunday's evening, if you did well she is going to tell you, she need help with the door in the act search for the hidden button, now you are in his house. Now search the hidden button in the bottle, do three time, now you can go in friday and sunday to the brenda's house, you need to continue until you get the new "hard question", then you now cando new thing in his house, in the second wine search a new hidden button, ok now you only need to do the same and do easy question, dont forget seach the hidden button in this, do the same until you reach to the end.
ok now the 0.6 is waiting for me

Reactions: Luciano

sknf

Modder
Oct 15, 2016
hiii i have create a batch file (thanks @Sam for unrer.bat) for mod so i need some help to improve it :)
Caution -> you must have powershell (xp/vista need to install it)

first , backup script (2).rpy (the script makes a backup but do it manually to be sure)
put the batch on the root folder (where the second_happiness.exe exists) and run it

the script it will change a line to script (2).rpy and it will create a rpy with mods
(i haven't include the volleygame mod yet ,test this one first )

and that's it , you can use it for every version (except if vnorth changes a lot of things on script (2).rpy)

so you can tell me what else to add (cheat buttons , or which variables we need to see)

1)if you don't have rpy files (not rpyc) in main game folder then it can't work.

2) i have added sam's code from unren.bat to decompile the rpyc files
(run mod / run game to create rpy files, close game, run again mod)

latest (added some color for transparent buttons)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: Luciano
M

MantisK

Good. But I know one good Italian tradition:) I'll think... about it.
Is there any way we can get a clearer opening description in English? Maybe post in your native tongue and let someone else try to translate? Obviously, it needs to be updated due to new content, too.

RobJoy

Jul 4, 2017
hiii i have create a batch file (thanks @Sam for unrer.bat) for mod so i need some help to improve it :)
Caution -> you must have powershell (xp/vista need to install it)

first , backup script (2).rpy (the script makes a backup but do it manually to be sure)
put the batch on the root folder (where the second_happiness.exe exists) and run it

the script it will change a line to script (2).rpy and it will create a rpy with mods
(i haven't include the volleygame mod yet ,test this one first )

and that's it , you can use it for every version (except if vnorth changes a lot of things on script (2).rpy)

so you can tell me what else to add (cheat buttons , or which variables we need to see)

p.s. haven't dl v6 yet

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It would be nice if you wrote what button to press in game to see the mod.

Als I had to make a change, else it would not find the file.

Changed set "gdir=%~dp0%game\tl\english"

Right_Raven

Feb 22, 2017
good Italian tradition:) = Italian stay-in. Like.... next update - with better pictures or just spellcheking.

beegemgeege

May 10, 2017
Hey guys, thanks for getting the new update out so fast!

Didnt find a changelog for this version the last few pages, but if theres anything new with Shantrel (Sex, please!), youd be my new best friend if a save was posted right before. Id grind like everyone else, but theres just so much in this one and Ive been really busy recently. Love ya!

RobJoy

Jul 4, 2017
i thought a button with the name MOD was enough :)

tl folder contains only translations

anyway i have added mod for volley
I can't see that button.

Where is it suppose to be?

Also if I just run your mod without edit.

Because the file with rpy extension is only found in game\tl\english folder

3.00 star(s) 66 Votes